Well fuck.

~Amelia's POV~

Brandon Westenberg and Hailey Orona. I groan at loud. "What do you want" I say. "How's you shitface of a brother?" Brandon smirks. I walk up to him, punching him in the nose. Ona grabs my arm. I knee her in her stomach. "Talk shit about my brother again" I say. "Both of you are fucking pathetic. Get a fucking life instead of focusing on old beef that you got your ass kicked from" I say, pointing to Brandon. "Don't start a fight if your just gonna get legal help for it, snitch" I say, walking off. Anthony, and everyone else follows me. "That was badass" Drayke and Sam say in unison. "Thank you" I say, grabbing Anthony's hand and walking with the group.

~Drayke's POV~

She punches Brandon in the nose, then kneeing Ona. "Talk shit about my brother again" She threatens. "Both of you are fucking pathetic. Get a fucking life instead of focusing of old beef that you got your ass kicked from" She says, pointing to Brandon. "Don't start a fight if you just gonna get legal help for it, snitch" She says, grabbing Anthony's hand and walking off. Damn she's fucking hot. Her voice is so smooth but threatening in a way. "That was badass" I say, sam saying it too. "Thank you" She says.

The way her hips move as she walks. shit. "Let's go on the rollercoaster" I suggest. Everyone nods and we head there. On our way there, Amelia squeals, running to another girl. Chase's mouth drops. "Oh yeah, Chasey, here's your girlfriend" She says. Chase runs up to the girl, hugging her tightly before kissing her.

~Amelia's POV~

I saw Aurora walking with Emma, her cousin. I run to her, hugging her. I let go and look at chase. "Oh yeah Chasey, here's your girlfriend" I say with a smile. He runs up to her, hugging her then kissing her. I greet Emma, hugging her. "We were just on our way to the rollercoaster" I say. "Want to come?" I ask. They nod and we all head off.

The rollercoaster stopped, resulting in all of us getting off the ride. I see a merch store so I walk inside, seeing a mirror. I grab my phone, taking a picture.

ameliamartir

luvanthony, draykeaf, samhurley, and 1,947,286 others liked

ameliamartir: this was taken in a merch store at *amusement park name*

View 21,857 other comments.

luvanthony: That's my babygirl right there🥴
~ameliamartir: I wuv you🥺💞

Draykeaf: your sexy as fuck.
~ameliamartir: wtf. thanks?
~luvanthony: back off bro.

samhurley: nice chains, you get them from inside?
~ameliamartir: you know it!

xlilhuddy: thank you for surprising me with Aurora
~aurorasmith: I was already here babyboy
~ameliamartir: yall are cute but not as cute as me and anthony.
~luvanthony: word.