Che

"Did you bring him?" Minato said

"Yeah, He's a bit shy so he doesn't want to get out the car" said Fugaku

Minato sighed through the phone, both Minato and Fugaku wanted the two boys to get along, it would be good for the future companies too.

"Naruto? Are you ready?"

"Almost dad!" Naruto said back, in all honesty he wasn't sure why he was getting ready, his dad just asked him to, and well he obeyed.

Just then a nock was heard.

"Naruto hurry up and come downstairs!" Minato hurried to the door and opened it.
There stood Fugaku and his son hugging his leg, just then Naruto came running downstairs, but when he saw the tall guy he quickly grabbed his dads hand and stood there.

"Hello, you must be Naruto right?" Fugaku Said.

Naruto nodded.

"Well this is Sasuke" Fugaku stepped back, revealing a boy, he had a blue navy shirt with white shorts, blue shoes and his hair shaped like a duck.

"Hello!" Naruto said he was finally gonna have someone to play with in this house.

Sasuke looked at him, the boy in-front of him was early a orange shirt his sleeves blue and his pants brown-ish and also blue shoes.

"Hey.." Sasuke said softly.

"Why don't you two boys go play in Naruto's room?" Minato said, Sasuke looked at Fugaku for approval, he nodded.

"Okay!" Naruto grabbed Sasuke's hand and ran up the room.

"What do you want to play?" Naruto asked

Sasuke just shrugged, he wasn't a talkative type.

"Um, let's play video games!"

Sasuke simply nodded. He did like video games either way

With that they played for a few hours, getting to know each other, Sasuke liked Naruto as a friend, and so did Naruto.

"Sasuke, It's time to go!" Fugaku said from downstairs. Sasuke frowned and so did Naruto.

They both walked downstairs where they where waiting.

"Can Sasuke come back tomorrow?"

"Can i come again tomorrow?"

They both said at the same time, this caused Minato and Fugaku to slightly smile.

"Sure you can" Fugaku said taking Sasuke's hand

"Of course they are always welcomed" Minato smiled. They needed to do paperwork together tomorrow anyways.

"Bye Sasuke! See you tomorrow!" Naruto waved at him

"Bye Naruto!" Sasuke nodded and waved back.

When they got in, Minato got a pack of small cookies and gave them to Naruto.

"Do you like Sasuke?" He asked

"Yeah! He's so fun to play games with!" Naruto smiled brightly eating a small cookie.

[Meanwhile]

"Sasuke?"

"Yes dad?" Sasuke answered from the back of the car.

"Do you like Naruto?"

"Yeah! He's funny to play with! I feel happy being with him!" Sasuke said

"Good, we will be seeing him all summer too" Fugaku said softly smiling.

"Yay!" Sasuke cheered to himself.