Che 37

For the past two months, everything was fine, Sasuke kept in touch with his parents, calling them everyday, his parents of course wanted to meet Naruto again, after all that's all their son talked about, of course that would be later on,

It was a Saturday morning, both, no more like Sasuke, was woken up by Minato and Hinata on his side happily.

"Ahh Sasuke" Minato said with a suspicious smile.

"Yes?" Sasuke said a bit sleepily, not really paying attention to who was at the door until he heard a familiar giggle, that's when he put the effort into actually seeing.

"Do you guys mind if you babysit again? Sorry it's so sudden again but this time we're going on an important meeting" he said nervously.

Hinata looked at Sasuke a bit sleepy with her heavy backpack, Sasuke just stared back in awe.

"We don't mind at all, and I'm also speaking for my sleeping idiot" Sasuke said now a bit awake.

"Ahh, thank you guys a lot again" Minato chuckled and then bent down to Hinata's hight

"You'll stay here for a bit, okay?" She sleepily nodded and walked to Sasuke, of course Sasuke grabbed her backpack in one move and then layed her in the middle, Minato quietly said his goodbyes and closed the door leaving, both of them quickly fell back asleep.

A few 4 hours passed and it was 10:16 Am Sasuke opened his eyes only to see lavender  like eyes, a soft giggle came from her before she put her small fingers on her mouth, signaling for him to be quiet, Sasuke nodded not sure what she was really up to but he stayed quiet.

She got up slowly and steady almost falling backwards before Sasuke holded her with his hand, she giggled and then jumped, Sasuke's eyes widened before he realized, she jumped on Naruto.

Naruto let out a gasp before he was harshly awoken by the small female.

"Hinata!" Naruto screeched.

Sasuke quickly but carefully got the giggling Hinata by the waist and got her off Naruto.

Somewhat loud giggles where heard from the small female and Naruto annoyingly got up, quickly meeting eyes with his nervous lover.

Naruto growned and glanced at Hinata.

"Why is this how you always wake me up?" Naruto said now glaring at the giggling female.

"G-good morning , N-Naruto-kun!" She tried to say. Naruto growned again and Sasuke leaned in for a quick kiss.

"Morning, Princess and you too Hinata" Sasuke smiled at the small female.

"Let's go and try to make breakfast?" Sasuke suggested on his part.

"Yes!" Hinata said nodding many times before she got dizzy.

"No" Naruto growned and let himself fall in the bed, already grabbing the covers again.

"W-well i guess my boyfriend Sasuke can make me food!" She said happily.

A few 5 seconds passed before Naruto angrily got up and wend to the bathroom talking to himself about how 'Sasuke is his boyfriend and not hers' and 'Sasuke can't even cook to feed himself'

Sasuke and Hinata looked at each other before she started giggling and Sasuke simply smirked.

"Good job Hinata, i knew you weren't such an angle since last time"

———-

"After trying to drowning
myself a few times
I've seen quite a lot of
Fish"

———-
Good
night/morning/evening!

Beaner.