Che 32

Hi

Given his classes even though it's not needed, they went off.

The hallways empty, they where clearly late.

"You have all the classes with me!" Naruto said happily looking at Sasuke's schedule he snached a few seconds ago.

"Didn't i- never mind, being late is a great first impression anyways" Sasuke chuckled to himself, making Naruto stop.

"Late? Late.. LATE"

"Sasuke! We're late you idiot! Mr. Sarutobi is going to kill me this time!"

"Wh-"

Naruto cut off Sasuke by grabbing him, dragging the taller male down two halls, 201 room was the one he stopped at.

"Maybe if you go first, he won't get mad at me?" Naruto chuckled, Sasuke smirked nodding and opening the door, walking in with Naruto an inch away.

Silent went to class.

"Ahh, the new student I'm guessing? And Naruto " said a man with a beard and brown eyes, he sighed.

"Ah,Mr. Sarutobi-"

Naruto was cut of by the teacher himself.

"Naruto you've been late to this class to many times, 18 times to be exact, and i being the teacher i have to give you detent-"

"He was with me, he's the reason he's late" Sasuke almost growled out.

Mr. Sarutobi looked a bit shocked, smiling he nodded, letting it slip by this time.

"Iruka was right"

"Fine, fine. Naruto take a seat and you introduce yourself"

Naruto nodded and went to his seat in the corner, looking at Sasuke and smiling softly.

"Name's Sasuke Uchiha" he said in a rather deep voice.

The girls in the class already interested, hearts in there eyes.

Mr. Sarutobi gave a nod if approval.

"Sit next to Naruto" he said grabbing a book.

Sasuke just went to sit, feeling the stares of the girls when he walked. Sitting next to his lover was probably the best thing that has happened in a while, already loving the two seat connected together as one.

"What class is this Anyways?" He mentally asked Naruto.

"History" he got back, Naruto was looking at the front.

"This is going to come in handy" Sasuke chuckled to himself. Looking in the font, he saw that he already learned this.

Looking back at Naruto he was beyond bored, knowing half the things the teacher was saying, he took out his sketchbook and started drawing anything he saw, Sasuke looked infront of him, seeing two girls just starring at him, he stirred back, causing the girls to blush and then look away. Sasuke sighed in boredom.

"This is stupid" he told himself, laying his head on the table looking at Naruto drawing who knows what.

  A soft smile crept on his face

—-
This wasn't supposed to take
5 days.

Treh-sah is rude