Che 36

Science was next for the two and Naruto still hasn't said a word till, Sasuke of course was introduced and starred at the whole time, he got lucky again and was now sitting next to his "i think he's mad" boyfriend.

"Alright class" The teacher said , getting everyone's attention.

"We'll be watching a video today and then taking notes throughout the way, the video will take the whole period so you better pay attention" she said a bit strictly, the lights r turned off making everything dark, the video started playing and Sasuke turned to Naruto.

"Hey babe?" He said softly, though Naruto didn't answer.

"Naruto?" He kept repeating his name, till finally Naruto said something.

"What?" He said softy, Sasuke almost missed it.

"Are you mad at me?"

"..." silent went the blondie, you can hear the video in the background.

"I'm sorry for whatever your mad about, I didn't mean for you to get angry" he got closer to Naruto, snaking his arms around his waist.

"It's fine, it was just embarrassi-"

"Sasuke, Naruto be quite" the teacher said from her dest before going back to her computer.

Sasuke smirked kissing his blondie cheek,

"Love you lots" he said stupidly, making Naruto quietly giggle.

"Love you lots too" he said it stupidly back.

——-
Alright, my brain cells aren't working
Property anymore, it's all I remember.
Also I'm impressed on how many people
Actually say
good night/morning

"I've tried to drown myself so many times already , I basically know how to swim now"
- Alex

To Be Continue...maybe...unless-