Che 11

After hours of them play fighting in the pool they where satisfied,Sasuke got a bag of chips and sat to eat them by the pool. While Naruto started swimming for a bit longer.

Naruto popped his head out the water, just staring at Sasuke, Sasuke of course was eating his chips until he noticed Naruto just staring at him, so he did the same, for a few minutes after get got tired.

"Need anything,princess?"

"You only ate chips today, that's bad Sasuke" he said swimming to him, he got out the pool and sat next to him.

"It's fine, I've been eating like this for years"

"Eat something else!"

"No"

"Yes!"

"No"

Naruto puffed his face cheeks, getting up and going to his dad, he brought two sandwiches with him, he sat down next to Sasuke again and handed the sandwich to him.

"Eat it" Naruto said taking a bit of his own.

"No i think I'm good with the chips"

"No eat something better! You'll die if you keep eating like this!"

"No I won't"

"Yes you will! Eat it"

"No!" Sasuke said angrily, he really didn't mean it to come out like that.

Naruto looked at him shocked, he turned to look the other way, Sasuke just stood there, did he really just scream at him? Oh no..

"Naruto?"

Silence

"Hey, Naruto??"

Silence

"Hey I'm sorry princess"

Sob

It didn't a long for Sasuke to notice where that sobbing was coming from, is Naruto crying?

"Hey! Princess I'm sorry! I'll eat it okay!?" Sasuke started taking bits of the sandwich, taking a few minutes to eat it all, it was honestly good, maybe he needed to start eating good.

"See princess I finished it!"

Naruto turned around smiling with a few tears in his eyes, he really cared. Sasuke just looked at him, he used his thumb to whips away the tears.

"It's okey princess, I'm sorry" Sasuke kissed his head.

"Quit Calling me princess!" Naruto blushed.

"Yeah, yeah"

"C'mon boys it's time to go!" Minato said getting them both a towel, they got their stuff and they left back to the car, during the hole car ride, Sasuke was trying to get a kiss from Naruto but of course he playfully denied.

When they finally got home, it was the afternoon, the sun was going down.

"Now that i think about it dad, where is Sasuke going to sleep?"

He chuckled nervously, scratching the back of his head.

"Well as you know, out guest room is more like a closet now, so i was hoping Sasuke could sleep with you"

"That's perfectly fine" Sasuke said smirking.

"F-fine" Naruto muttered