Che 29

Week

It's been a a week since Sasuke last texted Naruto.

He had school tomorrow, a Friday night and he had nothing to do, his dad was at work fussing over papers and well he didn't have friends so all he did was stay in his room.

"What if he's tried of me?" Naruto said to himself.

"Has he found someone new?"

"He lost feelings?"

"Did he get tired of waiting for me?.."

"Maybe he just forgot about me"

Without Naruto's knowledge tears started pricking down his tanned skin.

"What if he found a girlfriend?"

Every thought was hurting the blond, but instead doing anything about it he cried himself to sleep.

——-

Sasuke was on a plane that night, he finally got his phone back, his heart aching when he saw Naruto's text asking hime if he was okay.

"It's okay he'll forgive me once he sees my intentions, i hope" he tried to calm himself.

That week was something for Sasuke, he turned in the documents early in the morning, thanking the principal for dealing with his Bullshit and giving him this opportunity.

Then a three days passed of his parents trying to figure out where Sasuke was going to stay, only for Minato to say "it's fine if he stays with us again, Naruto would be more than happy if he did" His parents knowing that was true they agreed, Minato knew it was a surprise he didn't say a word and started working on documents to let Sasuke stay with him with permission from parents.

Then today he was on a plane, he was already Entered in Naruto's school, so tomorrow all he had to do was show up and surprise his blondie.

For now he was suck on a a plane 1-2 hours till he gets there.

Maybe he should just take a nap? A 30 minute one.

Before he knew it the plane had landed 'ah shit' he thought to himself, getting his now two suitcases, he walked out.

Skipping all the airport bullshit he was finally outside, he looked around finally spotting the person he wanted to see. Minato.

Quickly walking to him with his two luggages.

"Ahh Sasuke, you actually did it" Minato chuckled, taking a suitcase and started walking hoping Sasuke would follow.

"Maybe you just might be right for my son"

Sasuke quickly took in this information, he stopped for a bit .

"Sooo does that mean i can ask for his hand im marr-"

"In your dreams!" Minato said back before he could finish his sentence. this caused Sasuke to chuckle nervously.

The finally reached the car, Minato putting the suitcases in the trunk and off they went.

"Sasuke since Naruto has school tomorrow, you'll be staying at a hotel for tonight, at 7:49 i drop him off and then I'll come get you and your luggages so don't make a mess also you'll probably be a little late for school but it's fine" Minato said focusing on driving. Sasuke simply nodded.

"Just a few more hours, Princess"

——
I was supposed to update this at 2 Am!
It's 4 Am I missed my schedule again
I posted 3 times ;)
—-
I know askin for comments
Is petty, but I just want honest feedback.