Che 7

"Sasuke, Let's go to the store instead, it has more options"

Sasuke nodded "It's fine by me"

When the two reached the store, they headed for the chips.

"Sasuke you grab chips I'll go get popsicles!"

Sasuke nodded still concentrating on choosing his ships, Naruto went running to the other side, the popsicle where in the next isle, he kept running and when he turned to the corner he bumped into someone causing himself fall straight in his ass.

"Ow" he mumbled

"Well look who it is" said an annoying squeaky voice, Naruto looked up, the last persons he wanted to see. Sakura and Ino.

"What are you doing here, aren't you fat enough?"

"Yeah, you don't need anything here, fatty"

Naruto just looked down, maybe if he didn't say anything they would leave.

Sasuke heard a noise of something falling, he brabbed two bags of chips he finally decided on and when he was about to turn the corner he hear them.

"What are you doing here, aren't you fat enough?"

"Yeah, you don't need anything here, fatty"

He looked at Naruto, he was just looking down, anger flowed from Sasuke, he stepped into view.

"He isn't fat" He stated

"You guys are just jealous he has more curves than you guys"

he looked at there cart, it was full of junk food, that disgusted him.

"It looks like you guys are the fat ones" he pointed to their cart. He said everything with no emotion in his voice

Both girls where speechless, no one ever talked to them that way.

"S-Sasuke" Sakura said speechless while Ino stayed quiet.

Sasuke ignored them, turning to Naruto.

"You okay?" He picked him up by the arm.

"Y-yeah, thank you" he mumbled.

"No prob, so where are the popsicles?" Naruto pointed to them, Sasuke nodded.

"Bye flat boards"

Sasuke dragged Naruto to the popsicles, he got them still dragging Naruto, Naruto paid and they walked back.

Naruto suddenly stopped, he blushed.

"U-ugh Sasuke?"

"Hm?" Sasuke said back munching on his chips

"If i was a girl, would you date me?" Sasuke stopped walking and turned to him, oh how the sight was beautiful he was blushing and fidgeting again.

"No" he simply said

Naruto looked disappointed, he felt like he just got rejected without even asking.

"Because i like men"