Che 16

When they finally got home, Naruto rushed up the stairs, confused Sasuke locked the door and followed him up to his room, only to find a giggling blondie holding his phone, was it his dad or something? It shouldn't matter, it wasn't his business.

"Naruto Let's go shower" Sasuke said leaning agents the door, he was waiting for a 'I'll shower on my own you pervert!' But he only received silence, this caused to taller male to frown.

"Naruto?"

"Not now I'm busy" he said still stuck in the phone, Sasuke Found this odd, taking his towel and going into the bathroom to shower. One he came out he was already wearing navy blue basketball shorts , Naruto was just laying in bed, still using the phone and typing? I guess.

Sasuke turned off the light and snuggled himself in the covers, when he turned to look at Naruto as he was met with his back, Sasuke just growled annoyingly. He moved closer and snaked his arms around his waist only to be pulled away by the blondie, so he tried again, getting pulled away yet again, he sighed, maybe the idiot was just tired? Yeah.

Sasuke turned his back at Naruto just like how he was doing. And he slowly fell asleep.

Sunday came along and well Sasuke kept on being pushed away.

It was the same routine.

On Monday Sasuke asked Naruto to go to the mall again, Naruto's replay was:

"No not today"

And Sasuke went by himself, he bought a skateboard for him to at least entertain himself with.

On Tuesday, the raven wanted to go explore the city, Naruto's reply was:

"It doesn't seem like a good day"

Before he went back to his phone, Sasuke sighed, he was hating the lack of attention from the blond, but of course he had to keep away from his personal things.

On Wednesday, Sasuke decided it was a good day to go to the beach, Narutos reply was:

"I don't feel like going, maybe next time"

Of course Minato noticed this and asked Sasuke, they both didn't know and decided to ignore it for now. Well at least Minato ignored it, Sasuke couldn't his patience was running out slowly.

On Thursday, Sasuke wanted to go eat, of course Naruto decided and said:

"I'm not hungry, you can go by yourself"

Sasuke let out a angry growl, his patience was running short, Sasuke went to eat a bag of chips, what the blondie had said before to him didn't matter anymore.

On Friday, Sasuke suggested to go to their 'special place' just to hand out for a bit.

"No, that place is boring now"

This was Sasuke finally strand of patience, he walked up to Naruto angrily, he grabbed the phone away from the blond.

"They give it back!" Naruto said trying to reach for the phone.

"No! You've been on this phone all week! You'll go blind! Who are you eve-"

A buss was heard from the phone, silence was taken over until Sasuke looked at the phone, his heat cracked a bit on the inside.

From: 'Itachi'

"I love you, your my only one"

Sasuke looked up at Naruto.

"Who's this?" He said his voice slowly leaving him.

"He's a guy i met at the park, I think he's really good looking, he kinda looks like you, black eyes and black dark hair, even though he's 5 years older i like him a lot"

Down Sasuke's wold went, it's like if the blond like everyone else besides him. He wasn't going to loose the fight.

"I don't want you talking to him" Sasuke said lowly.

"What? No" he said back stubborn as ever.

"I said you cant talk to him!"  Angry spilled in his words.

"Why do you care so much on who i talk to!?"

"I LOVE YOU THATS WHY!"

"WELL I DONT" Naruto said back angrily.

Sasuke's heart shatterd into pieces, it was all over.

"That's how you feel? Fine" he handed Naruto his phone back.

"I'll be leaving in a few days"