Che 5

"Hey Fugaku! It's been long" Minato said

"Can you do me a favor?" Fugaku sighed mentally, he was indeed tired of Sasuke's act.

"Sure! What's wrong you don't sound so good"

"Well you see after we left, Sasuke was never the same, he was always mad, he got fights in school more than anything, he has been kicked out of 3 school already, maybe going over there will help him? At least to see Naruto?"

"Yeah I understand, Naruto never looks happy nowadays, he's always going to that small pond they use to hang out together, how about this, send Sasuke over since school and ends tomorrow anyways, he could stay here for the hold summer till school starts again?"

"That would be perfect, thank you i owe you one, I'll call you to tell you the details " Fugaku was exited to tell Sasuke, but he was also gonna keep it a secret, so he went to pack his sons stuff in a black luggage, now we wait to tell Sasuke.

Sasuke went back to the house around 11, he didn't want to go back but he was tired. When he got in his father was there waiting, Sasuke didn't bother caring so he kept walking until he was stopped by his father himself.

"Sasuke, your are leaving today. When you get off to the airport look for a guy who's holds your name in a paper, ive already packed your things so we have to go now" Fugaku said quick handing him his luggage.

Sasuke didn't bother, he just grabbing his things and followed his 'dad' to the car, not even questioning where he was going to go.

When they reached the airport Sasuke was given all the things he needed.

"Bye son" his 'dad' said

"Hn" he said not even bother and went inside to get checked in, when he was in the plane he still didn't know where he was going, so he put his headphones on and played music the hole ride.

[Time skip]

When Sasuke arrived, he was checked out, which in his opinion took forever. When he got out he looked for the guy holding his name on paper?

When he saw him, he looked just like Naruto but older, but yet again every blondie looked like Naruto to him, which indeed broke Sasuke's soul ever time.

"Hello nice to see you again" said the guy, Sasuke didn't want to talk, he didn't want to just yet

"Hn" was the only thing he said, he didn't care, wasn't this the guy who was gonna send him to the military or something? Geez

"Oh i see what he meant now" He said quietly, he took my luggage and taking it to his car, once we got in, it was silent.

"So, i have a surprise for you, i hope you trust me enough for me to put a blindfold on you?"

Sasuke nodded, i mean the last thing he expects is to die, so it didn't matter.

Minato sighed, it seamed he remembered Naruto but not him, it was good he wanted it all to be a surprise, he looked at where Naruto was, great he's at the pond! Everything is going just as planned.

When they reached the house Minato got out and so did Sasuke, he held a blindfold in his had so Sasuke can put it on, in which he did.

"Now when we start walking, please be quiet, when we stop walking count to 10 then take the blindfold off" Sasuke simply nodded, was this a secret military or something?

Then they started walking, Minato grabbed his sholder to lead him, he looked at wherew they where, Naruto was sitting there looking at the pond, he still hasn't noticed them yet, when Minato let go, he left quickly and quietly.

Sasuke mentally sighed, they stopped walking so I guess he starts counting.

'1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10'

He took the blindfold off, he blinked, his eyes a bit blurry. His eyes finally focusing, he saw him, did i die? Was the only thing going through his head, there stood Naruto, sadly looking at the pond, oh how Sasuke missed him.

"Naruto..?" He said softly.