Che 24

Everything was fine with both males for weeks, only never realized what day it really was, the two had grown so close together it was amusing to both of them.

It was late at night when Minato came home, hoping to tell both males before they went to sleep. He went up to their room, slowly nocking before coming in, Naruto was applying his skin routine thing while Sasuke was on his phone he bought a few weeks back because well Naruto forced him too, overall the two looked happy today, and well Minato was about to ruin it all, but of course that wasn't his intention at all.

"Yeah dad?" Naruto said after finishing his routine and now standing near his dad. Minato gave out a sigh, grabbing Sasuke's attention also.

"As you may or may not know, Sasuke has to start packing, he leaves tomorrow and I completely forgot, sorry"

Naruto stayed frozen, they forgot.

"I don't want to go" Sasuke said now latting the phone drop, he walked to Naruto snaking his hands around his wait.

"I'm sorry Sasuke, but the school doesn't let you, because of you bad marks and well things you've done, you where burly able to come here."

Sasuke gave out a loud sigh, he truly hated going back.

" I understand. I'll be packing now" Sasuke said while Minato nodded taking his leave.

Sasuke walked up to a silent yet shocked blondie.

"Princess?"

That was the final sting, Naruto started crying, Sasuke just hugged him tightly, he already hated seeing the blondie like this.

"S-sasuk-ke?" Naruto said more tears threatening to fall.

"Yes, Princess?"

"A-are you g-going to c-come back t-this t-time?" He said quietly trying to hold in his painful tears.

Sasuke just stayed silent.

——
Being a girl is hard! ( lemon x sasunaru) by @Kinathewriter

You'd yall be so kind and go check
The story out?
When they finally update
I'll update along with them.
Thank you