Christmas

Not a chapter

Sasuke watched as Naruto opened his thirty nine present, he didn't care how much money everything was worth, just seeing his blond smile was all he needed.

"Marry Christmas, Naruto"

Sasuke said smoothly as he dranked his champagne watching Naruto open his last present, his lovers eyes rose with love as a small puppy's head popped out the box.

Don't worry, Sasuke rapped the [box]puppy a few minutes ago and he made sure it had holes and it was fed, though it didn't even matter because Naruto took less then 20 minutes to open all his gifts.

"Sasuke!! Merry Christmas! I love you!"

Naruto said happily as he picked up the small puppy and carried it to Sasuke.

The pup curled himself in his lover's arms, As Sasuke's eyes soften.

"Sasukeee, can you open your gifts now?"

Naruto said excited, he hugged the pup, already thinking of thousands of names.

"I'll do it later, unlike you i can actually wait"

Naruto pouted as an idea popped in his head.

"Then I'll show Kurama around!"

"Kurama?"

Sasuke's eyebrows rose as he questioned his lover, but it only made Narutos smile bigger.

"I name him Kurama!"

Sasuke nodded, Naruto grabbed Sasuke's hand as the other carefully carried the pup and lead them to their apartment porch.

"Look Kurama, this is my favorite part of the day!"

Naruto said happily as he looked at the beautiful view of the sun going down.

"I can't wait for New Year's.."

Naruto said softly.

Sasuke was right behind him as his hand went to his pocket feeling the small box that holds the most precious object they'll both have in the future.

"Yeah..me too,"

  Merry Christmas
———-
This took me exactly 34 minutes
With two brain cells
Don't judge me,