Che 25

"I don't know" Sasuke said quietly.

With that more tears started flowing out Naruto's eyes, Sasuke gently sat sat down on the bed with Naruto on his lap.

"I promise I'll come back, either they like it or not, don't worry princess"

Sasuke said hugging the crying blondie, his heart hurt, but crying would make the other make sadder, so he holded it in hugging the blondie with his dear life.

Minato came in once again, this time without nocking, only to see his son crying a 'river'and Sasuke trying to help him, oh how he wanted to help, but Sasuke wasn't allowed to move until his grades improved, Sasuke looked at Minato not saying a word only nodding.

"I've checked and you leave tomorrow at 10 in the night"

Silence fell on the blondie yet again.

"Thank you again" Sasuke said, Minato nodded taking his leave yet again, once the door closed more tears started streaming down Naruto's face.

"N-ngh" Naruto tried to breath but only got choked up on his tears.

"Hey princess, please stop crying.." Sasuke said softly, small hiccups was all Sasuke heard before Naruto's head rested on his shoulder.

He was asleep.

Sasuke gently put Naruto on the bed. He quietly went downstairs, Finding Minato was sitting on the couch drinking sake.

"Hey" Sasuke said softly taking a seat on the other side.

"Sasuke.." Minato said his voice a bit raspy.

"Ye-"

"You hold the happiness of my son, without you that boy is lost and i hate to see him like that again, so it's either you figure something out or never see him again" Minato sighed, it was just encouragement to the yung raven.

"Yes sir, I'll try my best" Sasuke said back with a voice full of determination.

"Tell me, what are you planning tomorrow?"

Minato put the bottle down, now fully looking at Sasuke.

"Asking him for his hand in marr-"

Minato glared at Sasuke, they already had this conversation. He wasn't allowed to take Naruto until he's older.

"I mean, I'll give him a promise ring, on the place where it all started"

——
So on March 2nd
I sent Wattpad a message
Asking for them to be my friend
And I still haven't gotten a reply back.
:(