Che 26

Morning came and Naruto was the first one up.

Realization hit him quickly. Today he leaves.

Tears started falling again, he was pulled back into bed by his lover.

"Please don't cry again princess" he said softly, he was now spooning the crying blond.

"we'll do our favorite things today" Sasuke hugged him tigher. Naruto only nodded, he didn't want Sasuke to leave his side so soon.

"I'll get changed and go somewhere to check something, I'll be back okay?" Sasuke said getting up and putting his clothes, Naruto nodded it was 7 in the morning anyways.

Sasuke kissed his head and left, he was going to pick up the ring he ordered last minute yesterday.

When he got to the place, he payed and got the box, he opened it revealing a orange diamond that perfectly fitted the ring itself, he was indeed happy on how it turned out.

One he got back 'home' it was around eight almost nine. He hidded the box in his packet before coming in the the house, quickly greeting Minato that woke up.

He went in the room to find Naruto in the same place he was,but he was with new clothes and he was showered, he was looking at the sealing like if his life left his body.

"Hey princess" Sasuke said softly.

"Hey" Naruto's soft voice was heard.

"Let's go have fun today" he said kissing Naruto, witch only made the other male smile brightly.

"Let's go" Naruto said more happily wipingthe tears away, he was trying to forget everything, he was going to have fun.

And that's what they did. Then went to the amusement park, they ate and then went for a walk in the beach.

It was all fun, they forgot about everything that was gonna happen in an hour.

They where sitting on a rock looking at the calm beach, when suddenly Minato called.

"Hello?" Said Sasuke

"I want you guys back now, it takes an hour to at least get there" Minato sighed through the phone.

"Okay, we'll be there in a few minutes" After that he hanged up.

Sasuke hugged Naruto tigher.

"It's time to go back, Princess" he said softly. Naruto only nodded getting up, he was finally a bit relaxed on things.

With that they went home, only to find the same car parked near the house.

"Who's this?" Naruto said to his dad, Minato just looked sad now.

"This is Sasuke's ride to the air port." He mentally sighed, before Naruto could cry he was grabbed by Sasuke.

"Wait i have something to do" he said before he looked at Minato knowingly, witch he gave a nod to.

Sasuke dragged Naruto to their 'Special place' they've had since childhood.

"S-Sasuke?" Naruto chocked out.

"Do you remember this place the first time we came here? we had a small picnic and played hide and seek, and also when you pushed me into the pond?"

Naruto chuckled slightly, tears threatened to fall.

"This is where our memories truly started" Sasuke kissed him softly on the lips.

"Naruto, please close your eyes" he said softly, Naruto nodded, closing his eyes, one tear fell.

Sasuke grabbed his hand gently, he reached for his pockets and took out the ring, sliding it in on his finger, Naruto eyes shot open.

"This means my love for you, when we're older I'm going to replace it with a real ring to declare you mine, this is just a promise to always be there forever until i die"

Naruto started crying. This time he couldn't stop.

"I-i love you s-so much" Naruto said crying on his chest.

"I love you too princess" he said softly.

The hug only lasted minutes before Minato called again. This time telling them it was time to go.

They walked back, only to see Minato with his suitcase in his hand. Naruto crying slowly stopped.

"D-dad?" He said softly but enough for him to hear.

"It was send from Fugaku" Minato looked at his crying son, how his heart hurted.

"We have to go sir" Said the man in the black car.

Naruto only started to cry more.

"Bye princess, I'll call you or text you everyday" Sasuke said kissing the blondie one last time before grabbing his suitcase and going in. He waved as the car started, Naruto with tears down his eyes he waved back.

"I'm sorry son" Minato said now hugging his son while he cried in his shoulder.

"The mark was turning black by the second"

Sasuke was quite the hole way, even when he was in the plane, his heart was slowly coming to realization and started to break..piece by piece.

The flight was 4 hours long and when he landed, he did not feel any better.

"Sasuke?" Said an older man in a suit.

"Hn" was all Sasuke said before he followed him to the car, the way home was at least an hour long, his heart now hurting from the lack on love from the blond.

When he finally got home, he thanked the driver, got his things and started walking to his house.

Before he could nock the door it flung open.

"Welcome back son" Said Fugaku.

"Hey father " Sasuke said softly

'He told himself he wouldn't cry'

Fugaku flinched, Sasuke stopped calling him father years ago, a small smile crept in his face.

"Honey? Who's at the door?" Said a feminine voice, Sasuke went in along with Fugaku in the kitchen.

"Hey mother" Sasuke said softly yet again.

Her eyes shot open, it's been years since Sasuke has called him 'mother' as happy as she could be she looked at his eyes, dull and broken. She walked up to him and hugged him softly.

"Sasuke, it's time to let your emotions out, you don't need to hide them all the time" she said softly, this made Sasuke stiff before hugging her back tightly.

Quit tears finally fell down Sasuke's face.

"I love him, i love him so much it hurts, mother"

The end

——-

Ha I'm kidding
This story is nowhere near being finished
Next chapter soon.

Fight me