Che 23

The next day came rolling around tomorrow being Sasuke's birthday, it was the late afternoon and Sasuke went out to go get 'Tomatoes' because there was apparently none and well Naruto didn't want to get up so he went by himself, Naruto stayed in bed with his computer, he was really bored at this point so he decided to do research on pregnancy, for no absolute reason.

When he typed it in then weird links popped up, of course Naruto out of curiosity clicked on one of them, only to instantly regret it, it was a female and a male fucking. Naruto's virgin eyes gone.

"Eck!" Naruto squealed before trying to get out the website, only for his fingers to slide and press a new video by accident.

Moans from a male played in his computer, Naruto opened his eyes and looked, The male was sucking the other male's member, Narutos eyes widen, he couldn't look away now, it was to tempting.

And for the next 6 minutes he watched the hole video until the other male moaned and spilled something on the other males mouth. When Naruto realize what he done he clicked out,erasing his history and turned off the computer.

"Would Sasuke like that?"

———-

Morning came and Naruto was the first one to wake up, he quickly got up and went outside to the tool shed to get the present, he went back inside giggling to himself, he went back in the room only to find Sasuke sleeping. So he waited, and waited, but Sasuke was in a deep sleep.

Naruto of course being Naruto got tired of waiting, he put the bag down and jumped on Sasuke.

"Good morning!" He said happily while Sasuke shot up, when he noticed it was Naruto he blinked and growned.

"Morning, Princess" He said sleepily.

"Happy birthday babe!" Naruto said happily, he didn't even notice the 'babe' part, that caused Sasuke to smile happily.

"Um thank you" he said nervously, he usually skipped this day but it seems like this time the blondie wont let him, Naruto giggled and got off Sasuke.

"I got you something!" He said happily getting the box inside the bag and handing it to Sasuke.

"You really did-"

"Open it!" Naruto said excitedly, of course he didn't want to hear Sasuke complain, Sasuke just gave out a sigh, slowly opening it.

"Woah" was all that was heard, Naruto smiled happily knowing Sasuke liked the gift.

"I love it, thank you princess" he got up and kissed him, only for him to kiss back, that only made Sasuke chuckled, he snaked his arm around his waist yet again.

"But Ya'know what i would love better?" He whispered in his ear.

"If we went back to sleep" he fell on the bed along with Naruto.

—-
Haha, hate me dearly <3
—-

"Ehhh!? No way! It's your birthday!" Naruto said getting off Sasuke's grip earning a sigh from Sasuke.

"I don't like to celebrate it, now c'mon princess" Sasuke said trying to get Naruto back in his grip.

"What about a date instead?" Naruto said softly, he truly did want to celebrate his birthday.