previously...

Previously from Love Me Deeply:

"And so, Hinata Hyuuga will be joining our class this semester." Gai announced, "She's also volunteered to be class president since most of you idiots are to lazy to do it." Gai said as he eyed everybody in the room.

Hinata and Neji were in the same class as well, in fact, Kakashi had organized it so that they were all together.

With the days passing by, autumn came. Everybody was working on the school festival that neared and the school seemed a bit more lively now that everybody was interacting with each other.

"Guys, we have a new student so stop what you're doing and listen up!" Gai announced as he entered the room.

Sai and Ino stopped painting the poster they were working on, the class stopping as well.

Sasuke and Naruto raised their heads since they were resting and Kiba and Hinata were next to them as well.

"Come on in, introduce yourself." Gai spoke to the student.

She walked in, observing the class as if looking for her next target. Smiling, setting her eyes set on a certain someone, she adjusted her glasses.

'Wow, he's attractive. This time, I'm going after him.' She thought as she proudly stood in front of the class. She ran her fingers through her long red hair.

"So, what's your name?" Neji asked, noticing her attention on Sasuke.

With a mischievous grin, she broke her eye contact with Sasuke and looked at the Hyuuga.

Sasuke thought this girl was weird, as did Naruto because he grabbed Sasuke's hand and looked back at her.

"The name's Karin, and you in the back." She pointed towards Sasuke. "I hope we become really good friends."