Chapter 32

*Josh's Point of view*

I climbed out of my car, slamming the door behind me as I stomped up to the house.

Stacey's house.

My dads car was in the driveway. So I knew Stacey was home.

I threw the door open, disgusted as I heard what was going on in the other room between my dad and Stacey.

I rounded the corner to the living room, a frown on my face when I saw my dad fastening the zipper on his pants as Stacey fixed her top and skirt.

"Joshy!" What a surprise!" Stacey said as she approached me, arms wide, but I stepped away from her disgusted at the though of what was just happening and also angered

"I may of mated you in high school, but I was drunk. It was the biggest mistake of my life. I can't wait until Kevin hears about this." I laughed humorlessly.

"Where are they?" "The twins?" And stop telling people they are my kids!" I growled out angrily.

The twins rounded the corner with bright smiles on their face until they saw me angry.

"You guys can do me a favor, right?" I asked them, an idea coming to mind.

They nodded eagerly.

"If you guys do this for me, I'll take you guys to meet the rayals." I said, a false smile on my face as I acted excited.

"Now, I'm going to call the police. I want you guys to tell them that they haven't been feeding you or anything, which they haven't, and you guys will come with me."

"Is mommy going to jail?" Linda asked in a small voice, hiding behind her brother.

"Yes. Mommy is going to jail and you guys will have a new mommy, one that will actually love you. But you have to tell the police how they've been treating you."

They agreed at the thought of having a better mom, and a half hour later, the police came.

I told them I caught my dad having sex with a minor and the twins explained how my dad hit them and didn't feed them when he came over, the same for Stacey.

They were arrested.

And I put the twins in my car, hoping Rose would at least listen to the proof I was bringing with me.

She was all I had left, all I wanted.