Chapter 51

This one is in Kristen's POV!!! Don't hate me for what I'm about to do!!!

~~~~~*~~~~~

Kristen POV

I felt a stab of guilt as I looked down at my sister, but it quickly faded away when Peter walked up next to me, my brother who was emotionless as always.

"Kristen? Peter?" Rose said, shock and building fear growing in her eyes, but something lied beneath that, I couldn't pin point what it was though.

"No. We're elves that work for Santa clause. Who does it look like?" Peter said sarcastically and Rose flinched at the coldness in his tone.

I didn't feel guilty then, not when I remembered why we were doing this.

She took away everything from us. She took our everything.

Peter gripped her elbow in a tight grip that would leave a bruise, and pulled her roughly out the van and making her stumble and Peter to push her roughly to start walking towards the cottage buried deep into the woods.

She turned around and opened her mouth as if to say something when Peter held shun to her head, making her glare at the barrel in her face.

"Jeez, all you had to say was shut up and walk." She said, eyes flashing to me before she turned back around.

Even Peter had to crack a smile at her attitude.

But I didn't. Because when she looked at me, her eyes weren't the usual chocolate brown they always are. No, they were glowing red in that split second she looked at me.

Not Rose red or strawberry red.

Blood red.

And with her, that wasn't a good sign.

But when she started skipping and humming to herself, she threw a look over her shoulder at me and her eyes were black, pitch black. No white or anything.

The color of the wolfs eye.

Not any wolf, the wolf, if that makes any sense.

The wolf as in our ancestor. Our ancestor that made Rose the chosen one.

And if I knew anything from the books I read back in school, black eyes meant two things.

Anger and revenge.