Chapter 10

"You got a punching bag around here?" I asked. I had so much adrenaline and energy from everything that just happened, building a suit wasn't gonna cut it.

"5 floors down. Why?" he asked.

"Workout time," I said, dragging him and Steve to the elevator.

"Oh come on," Steve said as the doors closed.

"What?" I said. "My suits charging and I need to do something. Besides, I haven't hit a punching bag in ages!"

The doors opened into a massive gym. It was just as tall as the gym at school. There was a rock wall, rope climb, multiple punching bags, weights, treadmills. Even a boxing ring!

"Do you even know how to throw a proper punch?" Tony asked.

I scoffed sarcastically.

"You underestimate me, Stark. I have a black belt in Tae Kwon Do after 10 years," I informed him. I arched an eyebrow. "The question is, can you throw a proper punch?"

Tony smirked. "I'm no idiot," Tony said.

"Then show me," I dared, putting my hands up.

"I'm not gonna hit you," he said.

I dropped my hands and stared at him blankly.

"I'd rather you hit me than Mr. Super Soldier," I said, motioning to Steve.

"I wouldn't hit either of you," Steve said, putting his hands up like a surrender. Such a gentleman.

After I thought it about for a brief second, I realized how well the two of them could work together.

The elevator opened and Clint and Natasha walked in. I noticed everyone else was on normal closed, before looking down to realize that I was still in pjs.

"Crap, be right back," I said, running to the elevator.

"Language!" Steve called as the doors closed.

I raced to throw on a sports bra, legging shorts, and a tight, black, long sleeve shirt with thumb holes. I threw my hair up and put my sneakers on in the elevator ride back down.

"Sorry 'bout that," I said.

"Tony tells me you're a black belt," Clint said.

"Damn right," I smiled.

"I give up!" Steve laughed, throwing his hands up.

That heard a laugh from Tony that made Rogers blush. Too cute.

Idea!

If I could get the two men in the ring, and spurred them on a bit, maybe I could get a little spark going. But my plot for love was interrupted by talking.

"Wanna show me something?" Natasha asked. I raised my eyebrows.

"Sparr you? We both know that's suicide," I said.

Clint laughed.

"The only one with a brain," he said smirking at Tony, who shot him a glare.

"Not me. I'd rather fight Cap," she said. Steve smiled.

"Thank God," I said, exhaling.

I walked over to a punching bag and took off my sneakers. I hated kicking with shoes.

"What kicks do you want me to do?" I asked, looking for suggestions.

"Your favorites, I guess," Steve said.

I nodded and turned back to the punching bag. I adjusted my stance and launched into a set of kicks. I did a turn-around-jumping-roundhouse kick, followed by a turn kick, then by a roundhouse kick with the other leg.

The last few kicks had landed a little sloppy, but everything before the turn kick had hit nicely.

I turned back around and brushed a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

Clint has both eyebrows raised, and Tony had paused mid-drink. (Where'd he even get the water bottle?) Steve and Natasha were grinning like proud parents.

"Tony are you sure nothing happened with you and Nat?" Clint teased.

Tony bonked him on the back of the head with the water bottle and I laughed.

"Don't your feet hurt?" Steve asked.

"Nope," I said, walking over. Tony gave a small applause.

"Nice work kid," he complimented. I rolled my eyes with a smile.

"Still haven't earned my name?" I asked.

"Almost..." he said.

"Oh come on Tony. You're about to adopt her!" Steve argued. I laughed as Tony just smiled.

"Anyone up for a sparring/wrestling match?"

I asked, setting my plan into motion.

"Nat?" Cline asked. As S.H.I.E.L.D. agents, their trainings were probably very similar. She nodded.

"Steve and Tony then," I declared, not giving them a chance to object.

Steve opened his mouth, but I raised an eyebrow at him and he closed it.

"Clint and Nat, you're up first," I stated.

They nodded and stepped into the ring. Steve and Tony were practically leaning on each other as they watched the pair get in the ring, and I couldn't help but smile. They were so cute together, ugh!

"Who are you gonna spar with?" Tony asked.

"I don't know yet," I said, watching Nat and Clint.

I scanned the room, and realized Thor wasn't here.

"Where's Thor?" I asked.

"Went off to visit Jane, his girlfriend, just a few hours before our recent fight," Steve said, and I nodded.

We looked up just in time to see Natasha use her "thighs of death" to drop Clint to the floor with his hands behind his back. I applauded as Clint stood up, mocking a bow before getting out of the ring.

I winked at Steve as he climbed in with Tony. He blushed and turned back to his crush.

"Whenever you're ready Cap," Stark said, readying himself.

Steve nodded and threw the first punch. Tony dodged and kicked at Steve's side. It grazed Rogers as he moved out of the way, to be behind Tony. Steve knocked out Tony's legs before he could regain balance, and was on top of him before Stark could blink.

I smiled - I was too good.

Tony looked a bit stunned, but smirked as Steve turned pink. He had the same longing look in his eye as in the kitchen.

"Why so red, Cap?" Tony teased.

Steve tensed and tried swung off him, but Tony used his momentum to change spots.

"Oh god," Clint muttered to himself as he went off to the rock climbing wall.

"Tony..." Steve started. He tried to fix his pants and when I realized why I quickly averted my gaze.

"Steve?" Tony said.

"I-I don't think... Can you, get off?" Steve stammered.

Oh my God if they didn't kiss soon I was gonna lose my shit.

"It's all good, Rogers. I swing either way," Tony said, lowering his voice. I guess he noticed it too.

Steve turned about as red as the American flag.

"Oh," was all Steve could manage before Tony slammed into him.

*A/N* 

Such a sap for this shit even though im not good at writing it. (everythings smoother in my head)

hope yall love stony though bc thats the ship in this navy