Chapter 25

"You're..." he started, and I practically hear him think, "Faith!"

"Yup!" I nodded. He worked! "But your boss is Peter Parker," I told him.

"I know," Noah replied, "All of the information I need is here."

I guess he was referring to the files I had installed in him.

I gave him the general basics on the world, all the files on the Avengers, medical files, hotline phone numbers, etc. He could figure the rest out on his own.

"Cleo can you show him the works? Internet, what he should be aware of?" I asked her.

"Of course," she said. The humming in the walls picked up a little and held consistent.

Now it was time to make the physical phone. I had the dimensions picked out but I needed the general shape of the phone.

The physical hologram of Peter was still hovering in the center of the lab. I reattached the head and pulled the right hand over. The 5.5 by 2.5 inches fit perfectly, and I made the width to .3 inches.

Once the edges were rounded I made the screen surrounding the camera and attached the home button. The larger the viewing experience the better.

When the model was complete I saved the file to the Noah file.

I pulled it back up on the hologram and linked it to the 3D printer on the other side of the lab. That's where the big, high-tech computers were.

I heard a bit of whirring under my music and I knew the design had gone through.

While the model for the outside was being printed I grabbed a motherboard and some wires, and started connecting them.

I let the model sit and cool on the 3D printer while I downloaded the coding to the phone.

It took only a matter of minutes and while I waited I got some aluminum-infused nitinol for the phone. Tony had a smaller version of his storage place from New York, here in the back of his lab.

"Cleo what time is it?" I asked, as I laid my materials on the floor.

"1:53 in the morning, July 16," Cleo replied.

"Damn, already?" I double checked.

"Yeah," Cleo said.

"Oh well," I shrugged, making a new cup of coffee.

I downed half of it, and grabbed the model from the 3D printer, some welders gear before setting to work on the equipment portion of the lab.

I danced around to Heatseeker as I welded the camera, and sheets of alloy into place.

I was done by the time the song was finished.

When the motherboard and attached wires were inside I sealed it shut.

I made the charging the same as the iPhone's for convenience, so I walked back into the kitchen and pulled a cord out of the wall (thank Tony for the tech.)

I took it, and a plug cube, to the lab to charge.

It was easily 2:00 now, but I wasn't tired. And I realized that I hadn't finished the earbuds, so I set to work on that.

I had seen some kids at school with the new AirPods, but being broke I had never been able to buy some of my own. I may or may not have stolen a pair though...

Anyways!

I knew enough about them to use and update of the technology.

I added a motion accelerometer so all Peter would have to do is take one out and the music would stop. Around the back of the right earbud I added a volume control. Slide up for volume increase, slide down for volume decrease. If you were to tap the right earbud, the music would skip a song, and if you tapped the left one the music would go back a song.