Chapter 33

"No fucking way," I said, cocking my head in disbelief.

"Yes fucking way," Tony said.

"Then what about the Lykan HyperSport?" I said, running my hand over the black hood.

I had only ever seen it in pictures, and I knew there were only seven in the world. Each was custom made, but honestly, I find it hard to believe that this car would be anything less than extraordinary.

Especially since it was custom made for Tony Stark.

"Perfect choice," Tony said, wiping around on the panel. He put in his thumbprint.

"Come here kid," he said, waving me over. I walked over.

"Put your hand in, and you'll have access to all these cars. For now you need my handprint in, but that's only until you turn 16," he said.

I eagerly placed on my hand on the outline and waited for it to scan.

The second the word "Done" came across the screen, a pocket popped open below the panel and keys popped out.

Tony caught them and walked over to the car.

The doors opened backwards and angled up!

Holy shit this car looked like it was made in 3018.

I slid into the passenger seat and closed the door.

Tony waited for the other cars to sink into the ground before peeling out of the driveway.

"JARVIS can we get some music?" Tony asked.

"ACDC, sir?" he asked.

"Yes!" I cut him off.

"Alright," JARVIS said, blasting ACDC over the speakers.

I could feel the sound waves, as the holographic screen read 90 mph.

"Careful," I warned Tony.

The US-101 was wide open, with one or two cars. Thankfully no police cars, or we so would've gotten pulled over.

At one point, when there was nothing but hills on either side of us,

Tony pulled the car over and I got a little nervous. Why the hell were we stopping?

"Why'd we stop?" I asked, as Tony got out. The fuel gauge said we were above ¾, and the engine sounded fine.

"You wanna drive?" he said.

I practically ran to the driver's seat. "Yes!" I said, closing the door.

I ran my hands over the steering wheel before putting my hands at 10:00 and 2:00 positions.

I pumped the gas pedal as Tony buckled up, getting the engine to roar. I got chills I swear to God.

"Now careful with this thing," Tony said, "Put it into drive, and then slowly press the gas pedal. This things got auto breaking in case you decide to swerve."

"Tony, I got it," I said.

I could pilot my Iron Woman suit. How much harder could this be? I put it into drive and pulled off the side of the road I was at a steady 45 miles an hour, cruising along the gently winding road.

The hologram in front of me gave me a heads up for the next roughly 500 feet of road: angle, turns, etc.

"Keep it up Faith," Tony said, as I pushed to 60 mph.

I lowered the window a little and turned up the music - I was a good multitasker.

The feeling of the wheel under my hands was exhilarating. After maybe 30 minutes of heaven Tony asked me to pull over.

I slowly dropped speed and applied the brakes, maneuvering us to the side of the road.

"Alright time to hand it back over," Tony said, opening his door.

"Aww," I whined, opened my own door and walking back to the passenger side.

"Not bad for a first time though," he said, winking.

"Thanks," I smiled.

Tony started up the car again and hit 95 mph. We got to Los Angeles in no time, and it wasn't even that busy.

I'm sure it was crazy during the day, but unlike New York City, Los Angeles seemed to have a bedtime.

There were a few people and cars, just wandering around, as Tony parked in a parking spot. We were outside a store marked "Hollywood Souvenir Outlet."

"Don't let anyone in this thing JARVIS," Tony said, locking it as we got out.

"Alright time to hand it back over," Tony said, opening his door.

"Aww," I whined, opened my own door and walking back to the passenger side.

"Not bad for a first time though," he said, winking.

"Thanks," I smiled.

Tony started up the car again and hit 95 mph. We got to Los Angeles in no time, and it wasn't even that busy.

I'm sure it was crazy during the day, but unlike New York City, Los Angeles seemed to have a bedtime.

There were a few people and cars, just wandering around, as Tony parked in a parking spot. We were outside a store marked "Hollywood Souvenir Outlet."

"Don't let anyone in this thing JARVIS," Tony said, locking it as we got out.

"I had no intention of it, sir," JARVIS replied.

The disembodied voice made a passerby jump a little.

"Ready?" Tony said, waving towards the walkway.

I nodded and we started walking in silence.

*A/N*

when she turns 16 shes gonna be a hell of a driver

we love a daddy/daughter bonding sessions tho