Party parteyyyyy

Happy Jungkook day💜💜💜

A few days have past. You and Jungkook were getting closer by now, and you very much enjoyed his company.

You've been staying in Jungkook's house for quite a while now, and you kept on urging him to let you do something in return.

Eventually, he gave in to your unending requests of doing some chores at his house. You were now washing the dishes along with the maids when Jungkook taps you on the shoulder.

"Yeah?" You respond, and he gives you his adorable smile.

"Come with me, I'm gonna show you something."

You happily obliged, takinh off the knot of your apron from baking some cookies and hung them on its respective place.

Walking to Jungkook's room, you still wouldn't get used to how large his whole house is.

"Here, sit down."

You follow his orders and reply, "Yes sir."

He only chuckles as he opens a drawer and takes out a vintage looking book, and he opened its cover once he sat beside you.

"What's that?" You question, but quickly realize it's some sort of photobook, probably of the days Jungkook was young.

The first picture was baby Jungkook, and you almost cooed out loud

The first picture was baby Jungkook, and you almost cooed out loud. (Although you probably did.)

"Oh my God, that's you?" You ask, but you knew the answer to that already. "You're adorable!"

"I know right!" Jungkook says confidently, which causes you to stare at him.

"...Although, I wonder what happened to you now?"

"Hey!"

You laugh as Jungkook playfully pushes you in annoyance, as he continues to flip the pages of the old book.

You were joking of course, he was still very adorable until now. But you loved teasing him, it was so fun.