Preparations

"Oh no, you are not wearing that."

Right now, Jisoo was helping you pick out an outfit for tonight's event. She asked you what you initially prepared, so you wore what you had. However, it seemed that she was not in favor of the outfit.

"Why not? I think it's cute."

A white shirt and a denim skirt that reached your knees. What's wrong with that?

"Ehhhh..." Jisoo says, showing a face of disgust. "It's too conservative for bar hopping."

"But..."

"Nope!" She cuts you off, running to her closet. She opens the sliding door, revealing a wardrobe probably larger than your room.

"Damn Jisoo, that's a lot."

She only smirks, probably used to always being told that. As you wait patiently for her to pick, you sit down on her soft bed while looking around her room.

It was a small but cozy room, with a few family pictures here and there. You wished you had photos of your whole family as well, but you never got the chance to.

"Here!" Jisoo shouts, holding a piece of clothing up with both hands. "Oh my god...you'll look gorgeous in this!"

You didn't open your mouth to disagree, so you change into the seemingly tight top and skirt.

You come out, and Jisoo's jaw dropped. "Holy...I think I have a crush on you..." She says, causing you to laugh.

"...But isn't it...I dunno, too much?" You worry, looking at the mirror. You're as shocked as Jisoo, the girl you see in your reflection is a different person, you nearly didn't recognize yourself.

"WOAH!" You gasp, covering your mouth. "That's not me bro!"

"IT LOOKS GOOD." Jisoo insists. She hugs you from the back, smiling at the image of you formed in the mirror. "I swear, the boys are gonna fight over you."

"What? I don't want that..."

"You're seriously too innocent. I'm glad I'm taking you to a bar." You laugh it off, shrugging then looking at your reflection.

The outfit was pretty and elegant, yet not too formal. The lavender, silky spaghetti strap was what made the outfit, and the denim pencil skirt created the casual look.

"I'm excited." Jisoo squeals, letting go of your shoulders. "Yeah..." You agree, and soon the two of got ready for bed.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Uhhhh...I'm bored...." Taehyung groans, sitting up once more from the bed. Today, he realized that without your company, he feels lonely left with no one to talk to.

He longed for your cuddles badly, he wanted to sleep beside you like he would always do. Besides, he was done picking out his outfit.

I wonder what she's going to wear...

Taehyung shaked his head, trying not to think about you as of the moment. He needed to do something and distract himself, before his thoughts about you go....somewhere else.

He stands up abruptly, walks to the kitchen and starts tidying up whatever mess he would see. He wasn't used to this, he was a messy person in nature. But it was the only think he could think of doing right now.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The next day, you and Jisoo had breakfast and lunch together, and afyer a few hours Joy came by Jisoo's house. You were thrilled, today was going to be fun, and you knew it.