A Place Unknown

"Wow..."

The five of you enter the colorful and loud room, where you see a crowd inthe center dancing and swaying their hips.

The music was booming, too loud for your liking, but you pushed forward into the sea of people, trying your best to catch up with Jisoo and Joy.

It seems as if they know this place very well, leading everyone else to a table with luxurious leather couches.

This place seems like a high end bar, it looked amazing especially with the colors everywhere.

Jisoo headed to the bartender, coming back with drinks. "Yaaaaasss!!" She screams, which was barely audible due to the loud music.

"One for you," Jisoo says, placing a drink in front of Joy who drinks it right away. "One for you," She reiterates, placing a glass in front of Jungkook. "One for you," She says, placing a drink in front of you this time.

Soju. Of course.

"Anddd...for you!" She finally finishes, placing a drink in front of Taehyung.

"Oh no, we talked about this! I don't like drinking!" Taehyung shouts, and despite hearing it, Jisoo taps her ear, responding with an "I can't hear you!"

She sits down across you, taking a sip of her drink. She grins and raises her hands in the air, feeling the rush in her system.

"Alright guys," Joy says, and takes out a small box from her purse. "Truth or dare?" She suggests, and you have no choice but to comply because she already places the box in the center of the table.

"Who wants to go first?" She asks. "Or should we spin the bottle?"

"Spin!" Jisoo shouts, taking out an empty bottle from her bag.

"You guys are pretty prepared for this huh?" Jungkook smirks, making Jisoo respond saying, "Of course! Right Y/N?"

You furrow your eyebrows, not understanding what she meant. "What? I took no part in this..."

She spins the bottle, and of course the bottle has to convieniently land on you. "Alright, to start the game, take a shot!"

All of them drink, except for you and Taehyung. The two of you look at each other, laughing at how the both of you were afraid to take the shot.

"Should we?" You ask him, and he grins at you. "Does it look like we have a choice?" He stated, while leaning closer to you so you could hear better, which makes you blush a bit.

You move away, taking the shot glass and drinking it like how the others did. Your head spins slighty, making you hold your head.

"What the hell was that?" You ask, and you see Taehyung make a disgusted face. "Ewww." He says, placing the shot glass away from him. "I really hate bitter stuff..."

"Y/N! Truth or dare?" Jisoo asks, and you think.

"...Truth." You decide.

"Which person here would you most likely kiss?"

You're startled at her unexpected question, choking on your saliva and pounding your chest.

"Oh and I mean kiss...okay? Not peck."

You glare at her after calming down, "Really?!" You scold, making her giggle. "How the heck am I supposed to answer that?!"

"Oh, just answer it!"

You cuss under your breath, deciding to play along. You couldn't point out who you would probably kiss, it's too embarrasing.

"Fine." You answered, smirking at the idea forming in your head. "What if I told you....I wanted to kiss you?"