E I G H T

Camila's POV

"C-camila, we shouldn't be here when there's no one around..." She trailed off as I noticed she suddenly get nervous while she followed me inside. I just try to ignore her and keep looking for the medical kit since her left thigh is literally bleeding. "What if something went missing here and we're the one's to blame?" She nervously whisper at me and I just turn around and give her this intimidating looks as she raised her eyebrow. "God Camila, we're trespassing!" She panic, looking around the room and about to walk out but I grab her wrist before she go and forcedly let her face me.

"Y/n shut up" I seriously said and dragged her to one of the beds. "Sit" I ordered while I kept my serious look and saw her slowly gulp as she looked at me before sitting on it as she looked away from me.

I really don't know why I'm doing this but it's just that I'm having this feeling that she needed help and I just wanted that I'm the one who'll help her about it.

She must've been uncomfortable at my gaze because she's always shifting in her seat every second so I quickly looked away and when I did that, I quickly spotted the medical kit and rush over towards it.

Grabbing the kit and walking back to the bed where she sat quietly, and pick up the small chair beside the bed and put it in front of her.

Before I even take my seat, I ordered here to take off her jogger since I really won't clean it properly if she'll just gonna roll it up to her thigh.