S E V E N T E E N

Matthew's POV

I tightens my grip to the steering wheel as I drove to Y/n's apartment as fast as I could when I found out what happened at that restaurant. I saw a video of all of what happened there because some of the people inside are secretly recording so I want to know if she's okay.

I bite my lower lip as hard as I could and started to taste it's metallic liquid inside my mouth so I quickly licked them away before swallowing them. I close my hand that's still have a little bit pieces of that cigarette before clenching it angrily.

I'm angry at myself... I ruined someone's relationship... and it's not just someone... it's my friend... my friend who I treated like my real sister... her first real relationship...

"Y/n!" I shouted angrily as I looked back at them who's both half naked on the bed before walking towards them quickly and pulled Y/n away from Katherine. "Put your cloths on!" I exclaimed at her and she confusedly-madly looked back at me.

"Matt, what the fuck is wrong with you?!" She exclaimed back at me as she covers Katherine's half naked body with the white blanket.

"Y/n, I said fucking get dress now!" I exclaimed again as I glared at her and glances at Katherine. She clenched her jaw before forcefully grabbing her shirt at the floor when she get off the bed and quickly put it on.

"You fucking happy now?" She asked sarcastically while she rolled her eyes at me.

"Yes, but only after we leave this house" I said and grab her wrist and started staging her outside but she always pulling herself back, refusing to go with me.

"Matt, I won't leave Camila alone in here!" I heard Y/n as she protest at my grip and I suddenly faced her before responding.

"Fucking shit Y/n, she's not Camila, you fucking hear me?!. she's not your girlfriend because she's Katherine!. You're kissing Katherine, not your girlfriend for fucking sake!... Fuck!" I screamed at the top of my lungs frustratedly before breathing in and out and saw her willfullylooked at me confusedly.

"W-what... what do you mean it's not Camila? I'm just drunk Matt so I know what I'm doing... unless..." she trailed off as she stared at me and I suddenly looked down, feeling guilty of what I did.

"I... I-I spiked your drink Y/n... I-I'm fucking really sorry, I just wanted you to have fun-" she decided top cut me off as she shakes her head repeatedly while looking at me.

"Fun? You wanted me to have fun by starting to have sex with someone I don't have any idea who and letting me think that she's Camila? Is that what's fun to you? Or you're just having fun drugging me?" She calmly asked. I think she's still having effects on the drug because she should be screaming at me right now but she can't. "Fucking talk to me in the morning after this shit you gave me is already out of my body" she said and started walking away, leaving me behind.

My eyes quickly averted to someone who just walked out of the room already dressed before I decided to talk, "You can't have Y/n when she's already with someone else... stay away from her please. She loves Camila so much..." I told her.

"I love her more-" I decided to cut her off.

"Yeah but does she feel the same? No, because she love someone else and that someone else is Camila. You can't love someone who's already in love with another... it'll just looks like you're stabbing your own heart while you walked closer to that person you're trying to reach and when you finally reached that person, you'll only realize that you're just hurting yourself more and making yourself look stupid because whatever you do, that person's lover will always stop you from reaching that person... unless..." I trailed off as I suddenly looked away from her and looked back down at the floor before slowly turning around, "...the lover surrender the person to you wholeheartedly..." and decided to leave.

I slowly stop at the side of the streets, outside of Y/n's apartment and turn off the engine before sighing out my frustrations.