S I X

Camila's POV

"Guys, we're going now!" I shouted to the girls who currently watching that movie we watched yesterday again while they ate their breakfast as they sat still in the couch, focusing on the movie and they'd just take a quick glance at us before nodding and saying a simply 'yeah' and 'okay, have fun' and quickly put their attention back to the screen.

I rolled my eyes at them but chuckled as I grabbed Shawn's hand who's standing beside me silently and made our way outside as he interlocked our fingers while we walked hand in hand in the streets.

We both spotted a few fans and quickly stopped at them to greet them, sign stuff and take a picture before continuing our way to this near Italian restaurant Shawn told me an earlier ago after I get out of the bathroom.

As we're both walking, I noticed that he seems so quiet so nudge him before asking, "What're you thinking about?" And turn my head to look at him.

He looked at me with a raised eyebrow and suddenly smiled before shaking his head and quickly looking back in front of us, not saying a thing.

I nodded my head, just trying to understand his situation. If he doesn't want to tell me then I'm not going to push him and I'll just wait for him to.

---

Walking near to our destination and entering inside after. We both take our seat at the far corner beside the window and quickly order whatever we like to have.

After a few minutes, the food arrive and we just started eating it without saying a thing to each other but I quickly froze when he blurted out something I've never expected him to.

"So Y/n is your ex?" He said nonchalantly and I saw he slice his food when I looked up from my plate.

I grabbed the water and take a sip of it before answering, "uh yeah, why?" I asked calmly while looking at him.

He suddenly looked up and smiled, "nothing, I just saw the video..." he trailed off as he answered and I had to quickly look away from him or I'll probably regret something. "You know while I was watching that video, it got me questioning myself about something like... what if someday I'd close my eyes and when I open them up, everything I had was already gone" he said as I felt him stared at me while I was chewing the food in my mouth while looking everywhere but him. "You understand me right?" He suddenly asked and I slowly looked back at him before nodding my head.

"I understand you Shawn and I know exactly what're you talking about" I told him seriously as we both locked eyes. "If you're thinking that I'm going back to her arms... that's far from the last thing that I wanted to do with my life" I told him truthfully and he slowly nodded before sighing deeply.

"I'm sorry babe, I know I shouldn't have thinking about this but I just can't help it" He said as he looked at me sadly and I let out a sigh before responding,

"Babe, listen to me..." I started as I place the utensils down on the table beside my plate and stare at him. "I love you and I'm not going to cheat on you because I'm not that kind of person... Shawn you know me..." I sincerely said as I stare at his brown eyes who's full of sadness at this moment.

"I love you" He suddenly blurted out and I give him a soft smile before responding it back.

"I love you too"

Your POV

Arriving at the building super late because of that damn traffic and getting scolded at by our director because of my 'lazy ass' but I just had to hear them in my ear and let it out in my other ear so that it won't piss me off too much when I think about.