Swap Meat (Part 2)

The kid from the diner stood in the motel room, staring at his reflection. "Oh, yeah. Bring it." He flexed his muscles. The person in the mirror looked like Sam but in reality, he was a geeky high school kid named Gary.

The motel room door opened, revealing Dean and Maia. "Sam. Where have you been, man? We've been trying to call you for hours." Dean held up his phone.

"I picked up some food." 'Sam'/Gary, said. "Two bacon burger turbos, Large chili cheese fry, and large onion ring right?" Gary handed Dean and Maia the two to-go bags.

"Sorry, man. Really. I-I just-- I lost track of time. I didn't mean to freak you out." Gary apologized.

"Thanks. Don't know why it took you two hours, but thanks." Dean started to tear into his food.

"Oh, you're gonna want to eat that on the road," Gary warned.

"Why?" Maia furrowed her eyebrows.

"The maid came in, saw that, and now they're all kind of freaking out." Gary nodded toward the bed full of weapons.

"Why'd you let the maid in?" Dean asked, annoyed.

"It just happened." Gary lamely defended himself.

"Whatever. I got to hit the head, and then we'll take off." Dean went to the bathroom.

"All right. I-I'll be outside." Gary slowly started moving towards the door.

"Uh, where do you think you're going?" Maia stopped him.

"O-- outside?" Gary asked more than stated.

"No. You're gonna help me pack all this up since you're the one who let the maid in." Maia crossed her arms.

"Right, sorry." Gary walked back to the bed, helping Maia put all of the guns and knives away. When Maia's back was turned, Gary slipped Dean's phone out of his pocket. Then, he tried sneaking out of the motel room.

"Sam," Maia called.

"Uh, yeah?" Gary turned around, halfway out the door.

"Bags?" Maia asked, gesturing to the pile of duffel bags in front of her.

"Right, yeah. I forgot." Gary chuckled.

"Clearly," Maia muttered, making sure everything in her duffel was there.

Finally being in the clear. Gary grabbed some bags, taking them out to the Impala. Once there, he dropped them in the trunk before checking the car for any extra phones. He found the Winchester's stash in the glove compartment and tossed them into a nearby dumpster.

Maia came out, climbing into the backseat, right after Gary got himself situated in the passenger seat.

A few minutes later and Dean came out. "Hey, you ready?"

"Absolutely." Gary grinned. "Hey, can I drive?"

Dean gave him a look but ultimately agreed. 

"Why can't I ever drive?" Maia questioned as Dean and Gary switched places.

"Because you're twelve," Dean stated. He only just got his daughter back and he didn't even want to think about her driving.

Gary now sat in the driver's seat. He looked like a kid in a candy store as he turned the key in the ignition. Gary stepped on the gas pedal, revving the engine. "Oh, this is so sweet!"

"You want to get the lead out, Andretti? Come on." Dean glared at Gary who shifted gears. "Reverse," Dean warned. "Reverse!"

Gary didn't listen and ran the car into the dumpster.