My Bloody Valentine (Part 2)

Sam, Dean, and Maia found Cas standing in the storage room with his arm extended.

"Cas, where is he?" Sam asked.

"I have him tethered," Cas answered before chanting in Enochian. "Manifest yourself."

The trio looked around. "So, where is he?" Dean questioned.

"Here I am!" The cupid giggled, picking Dean up from behind and shaking him slightly.

"Oh, my gods!" Maia screamed at the sight at the heavyset, naked man that was hugging her father.

"Help!" Dean strained.

"Oh, help is on the way," Cupid spoke in a baby voice. "Yes, it is. Yes, it is. Hello, You!" he cheered when he noticed Castiel. Cupid embraced the poor angel in a tight hug, making him very uncomfortable.

"This is cupid?" Dean asked, his tone being on edge.

"Yes," Cas replied in a strained voice. 

"Hi!" Cupid exclaimed, moving on to Maia. He smiled giddily as he hugged her.

Maia cringed, "I need a shower."

"And look at you, huh?" The cupid noticed Sam.

"No." Sam shook his head, turning to leave.

"Yes!" Cupid nodded. "Yes, yes, yes!" He appeared in front of Sam, giving him a hug.

"Is this a fight? Are we in a fight?" Dean asked Castiel.

"This is... their handshake," Cas said sadly.

"I don't like it." Maia shook her head.

"No one likes it." Cas agreed.

Cupid finished his hug with Sam, moving so that he was standing in front of Dean, Maia, and Cas. "What can I do for you?"

"Why are you doing this?" Cas questioned, his voice grave.

"Doing what?" Cupid furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"You're targets-- the ones you've marked-- they're slaughtering each other." Cas enlightened.

Cupid's smile fell into a frown. "What? They are?"

"Listen, birthday suit, we know, okay? We know you been flittin' around, popping people with your poison arrow, making them murder each other!" Dean yelled.

"What we don't know is why," Cas added.

"You think that I--" Cupid began to cry. "Well, uh... I don't know what to say." He walked around Maia who backed into Dean to stay as far from Cupid as possible.

The four stood in shock, watching the Cupid sob. "Should... should somebody maybe... go talk to him?" Sam suggested.

"Yeah, that's a good idea. Give 'em hell, Cas." Dean pushed the angel forward.

Castiel gave the brothers angry looks before talking with the cupid. "Um... look. We didn't mean to, um..." He looked back at the trio who encouraged him to keep talking. "...hurt your feelings."

Cupid spun around. "Love is more than just a word to me, you know. I love love. I love it! And if that's wrong, I don't want to be right!"

"Yes, yes. Of course." Cas awkwardly patted Cupid's back. "I, uh... I have no idea what you're saying."

Cupid stepped back. "I was just on my appointed rounds. Whatever my targets do after that, that's nothing to do with me. I-I was following my orders. Please, brother. Read my mind." Cupid tapped Castiel's chest. "Read my mind. You'll see."