Changing Channels (Part 2)

The boys rounded a corner, trying to find a way out while they figured out what happened.

"Dude, what the hell?" Dean asked.

"I don't know," Sam answered.

"No, seriously. What the hell?" Dean repeated his question.

"I don't know." Sam gave his same answer.

"One theory. Any theory."

"Uh, the trickster trapped us in tv land."

"That's your theory? That's stupid."

"You're the one who said we're on 'Dr. Sexy, M.D."

"Yeah, but tv land isn't tv land. I mean, there's actors a-and lights and crew members. You know? This looks real."

"It can't be. Dean, how can this possibly be real?"

"I don't know all right?" An Asian doctor passed by greeting Sam and Dean. "Oh, but there goes Dr. Wang, the sexy-but-arrogant heart surgeon. And there's Johnny Drake. Oh, he's not even alive. He's a ghost in the mind of... of her, the sexy-but-neurotic doctor over there." Dean explained.

"So, this show has ghosts? Why?" Sam scoffed.

"I don't know. It is compelling." Dean admitted.

"I thought you said you aren't a fan." Sam teased.

"I'm not. I'm not." Dean turned around. "Oh, boy."

"What?" Sam's tone showed his annoyance.

"It's him."

"Who?"

"It's him. It's Dr. Sexy."

A tall man in a white lab coat walked up to the Winchesters. The three greeted each other then Dr. Sexy got right down to business.

"You want to give me one good reason why you defied my direct order to do the experimental face transplant on Mrs. Beale." He asked Dean.

"One reason? Sure." Dean looked down, noticing that Dr. Sexy's was wearing white tennis shoes. The older Winchester looked up and shoved the doctor into the wall. "You're not Dr. Sexy. "

"You're crazy." Dr. Sexy accused.

"Really? 'Cause I swore part of what makes Dr. Sexy sexy is the fact that he wears cowboy boots... Not tennis shoes."

"Yeah, you're not a fan," Sam commented.

"It's a guilty pleasure." Dean defended.

"Call security." Dr. Sexy ordered.

"Yeah, go ahead, pal. See, we know what you are."

The whole scene froze around them. Dr. Sexy laughed before morphing back into the trickster. "You guys are getting better."

"Where's my daughter?" Dean growled.

"Relax. Maia's fine. She's at the motel."

"Get us the hell out of here," Dean ordered.

"Or what? Don't see your wooden stakes, big guy." The trickster removed Dean's arm from his chest.

"That was you on the police scanner, right? This is a trick." Sam questioned.

"Hello-o-o? Trickster? Come on! I heard you two yahoos were in town. How could I resist?"

"Where the hell are we?" Dean asked.

"You like it? It's all homemade. My own sets, my own actors. Call it my own little idiot box." The trickster gestured around him.

"How do we get out?" Dean questioned.