❦ F I F T E E N ❦

Jin

I was currently in my private jet on the way back home from the Bahamas with Nina, sleep in my arms. We had an amazing trip, I wish we could stay there forever. I kept reminiscing about our talk at the beach last night.

flashback

"I love the feeling of the sand when it's between my toes."

"Me too, it's relaxing. Being here with you is relaxing. I'm glad you decided to come, let's me know I still have a chance of getting you to love me again." She stopped walking and I turned around to face her.

"I never stopped." She stared at me. "I hate what happened but I never stopped loving you, I've tried and failed. But that's only because in spite of everything, I realize that I don't want to."

"I don't want you to either. I love you so much." I held both of her hands in mine.

"I've been thinking and I don't know if I can do this anymore." She said while looking down. I furrowed my eyebrows at her, confusion and scared as to what she was about to say.

"Do what?"

"I don't think I can continue to be away from you."

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that, if Yeri's child is yours, than I could be willing to make this work, because I know you love me. Even though you were stupid enough to leave and get drunk off your ass, I can be stupid and give you another chance."

"Ouch!" I joked. "But I'll take it." I smiled and kissed her deeply. I pulled away and she blushed. "So does this mean you're moving back in?"

"Yes but don't think I'm going to keep giving chances." She said sternly. "There's only so much my heart can take."

"Trust me, I will not make the same mistake again." I picked her up and twirled her around. We continued to walked the beach and we watched the sunset. Overall it was the best trip ever. We landed and I woke her up with kisses.

"Jin what are you doing?" She asked in a raspy voice.

"Waking you up, the plane landed." She moved her face to where I could peck her lips a few times before getting up. I held her hand as she walked down the steps and we got inside of my car while the handlers put our bags in the trunk of the car. We were in the backseat cuddling until we got home. While getting out the car, she got a phone call.

"Hello?" My attention was shifted to the maid coming out the house.

"Master!" I pulled her to the side while Nina, was occupied on the phone.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"That girl is here and she won't leave."

"Yeri?" She nodded her head. "SHIT!" What am I going to do!? "Okay um thank you, you can go back inside now." She bowed and went back inside. I turned to Nina whom was just getting off the phone. "Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, um my dad's nurse just called me to come to the house, I don't know how long I'll be so we can move my things tomorrow maybe?"

"Yeah sure." She pecked my lips and went to her car. I let out a big sigh of relief but it quickly turned into irritation as I headed towards my front door. Once I got inside she was sitting comfortably on the couch. "What are you doing here?"

"I've been waiting for you, you missed my appointment." I scoffed at her.

"Why are you here!? Get out!" I raised my voice.

"Now is that anyway to talk to your fiancé."

"You are not my fiancé!" I spat.

"That's funny because you're father surely thinks so. He's even arranged a wedding for next month." She smirked.

"You're lying!"

"I'm not and I quote ' He will marry you or I'll take the CEO position away from him ' the position you worked so hard for Jinnie." I clenched my jaw and my fists in aggravation. "I thought we should have the wedding before I get to big you know?"

"I want a DNA test!"

"A what?" She chuckled nervously. "I'm not getting a DNA test. It's pointless." She snapped.

"What's wrong afraid the child won't be mines?"

"Oh I know it's yours, but can you say the same for that maid. She was so quick to sleep with you while you had a girlfriend, cough cough ME! No telling what she does when you're not around."

"Hmph." I walked up to her and whispered in her ear. "I should slap you for that, but I'm not going to only because you're pregnant." I straighten up to look directly in her face. "You can get the fuck out of my house, voluntarily or involuntarily." I bumped her as I was about to walk upstairs.

"Kind of hard to do when I live here." I turned around so fast.

"Say what?"

"It's your father's idea." She turned around to face me. "I'm going to go upstairs and take a bath. I hope you can join me Jinnie." She brushed past me and went upstairs. I got in my car and rushed to my fathers house. I let myself furiously.

"DADDD!!" I yelled. He and my mother came rushing downstairs. In their pajamas and robes.

"What's the matter?"

"You moved Yeri into my house!?" I shouted.

"She's your fiancé, why not?"

"She is not my fucking fiancé, that baby might not be mine and I'm in love with Nina!" I yelled at him.

"Enough with this nonsense! Yeri is pregnant-

"SO IS NINA!" His eyes widen. "I know for a fact her child is mines! Can I marry her too?" I asked bitterly. He had no words. "You want to take the CEO position from me because I'm following my heart!? Go ahead, but the man I looked up to would have understood and supported me." I left the house, and drove to Nina, because as angry as I am, I need her to calm me down before I do something I regret.