11. New Things

Sam

It seems almost like forever, yet it's only been six months since I've left from my parents. I know though that I'm not that same girl. I have some of the same values, yet I'm happy to be free of that place at the same time.

It's been now four months since I've seen Brad, but all the same I couldn't believe how small my world got in that instant.

On another note though Harry asked me this last week to go to a place he'd stumbled upon while out at one time riding around. Naturally I'd agreed to go, I mean why not, it got me out of the apartment and away from work. It was a double plus right...

What I didnt expect however was for him to ask me to go for a short walk with him, not that it was bad, it was nice. Then he asked me to be his girlfriend. He told me that he'd  been trying to get up the courage for some time and that he's known since he met me I was someone special to him. I said yes to being his girlfriend, as since I've met him I've been drawn to him and we've always had a connection like no other. We sat on the side of a walk bridge and just talked for a while. It was nice.

I'd told him about the night I went out with Ellie, and how I'd seen Brad there

I'd told him about the night I went out with Ellie, and how I'd seen Brad there. I'd had a few nightmares so it was hard to hide it. He never left my side though. I had requested not to work the same shift as Ellie anymore after that, therefore I'd been working afternoons. I'd made more tips, which was better for us.
Harry was going to start a new job in the next week working at a billiards kinda place that also had a bar. It kinda scared me as to what kind of people might hang out in a place like that, but I'm not his boss. I'd been approached as well to be a dancer on weekends. Time will tell how this all goes I guess.

Harry

I can't believe Sam is actually my girlfriend now....officially.
I'd taken her to a park I'd found and asked her, she actually said yes, it made my day. I'm still on a high and that has been a week ago.

I recently got a job, I'm not sure how it's going to go. I hope it's going to work out ok. I start in a week, I'm nervous about the bar part, but I can't let that get to me. I have a girl I love, and two jobs now. I can't blow this. Speaking of good things, Sam was offered a job dancing. I'm not comfortable with men watching her like that, but I can't ruin a good opportunity for her. They have security. I trust and love her completely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How do you feel about the becoming a couple?

Like ☆

Comment