9. Having a talk

Sam

It's been a month now in the new place. Work has been going pretty good. I've actually made the apartment seem cozy, with getting some curtains put up that Harry and I went shopping for. We also got a couple beanbag chairs, some dishes that actually match and we know where they have been as well as silverware. I was able to get a small set of pans that also set our minds at ease tremendously.

Harry, well he's been well...how should I say, very protective. To one aspect it's nice, but the other it's almost scary. I mean I like him, but it's not like we're in a relationship or anything. He's gotta back off a bit.  I guess I need to talk to him about that.

Maybe I caused that by calling out to  him to begin with, when first stepping off that damn bus. Then drinking with him, jesus, then sleeping with him. How fucking stupid could  you get Sam? No wonder he's so attached now.

I've gotta clear this up. Better sooner than later. I'm not intending to leave, I'd like to still be friends, but ...well here goes....I only hope it doesn't make for a bad night at the restaurant.

"Harry?"

"Yeah, what is it Sam?"

"Can we ..uh..can we talk?"

"Sure, is everything ok?"

"Oh, uh yeah...it's just..."

"Just what Sam? Have I done something? Has someone hu"

"Stop Harry" I held my hand up "please just let me talk first ok"

He nodded "yeah, ok"

"So...I'm sorry if I mislead you by calling out to you, then drinking with you. Then to top that off I let you have sex with me. I really care about you, but I really need for you to calm down a bit with the protectiveness. Before you get the wrong ideas started, I'm not going anywhere, unless you want me to"

" Sam, I don't mean to be like that...it's just I'm so drawn to you right off the bat. You keep me calm, I don't get urges to do things like before, I definitely don't want you to leave. I can't get enough of being around you"

"Ok, I'm here for you Harry, I just needed to tell you"

He slowly raised his hands "I hear what you're saying, it's just hard. Especially when we're here just the two of us Sam. I just want to hold you at night, you make me feel safe and loved, I have never felt that before you. I just want to love you"

"I don't know how...but it's kinda different here Harry"

He nodded and simply said "ok" and walked away.

Harry

I can't let her get away, I've gotta control what I'm doing one way or another.

Maybe I should look for another job, one where I'm not with her all day. It'll be hard, but I won't be too protective over her that way I'm guessing. It just has to work.

It's kinda weird that she don't want me I'm guessing acting like she's mine in public, yet she'll let me touch her and have sex with her as if we are together, but not. I'm so bloody confused.

I'm going to start looking soon I think. Maybe even ask the boss lady if she might know of any other places hiring. Something's gotta give.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short chapter but fills in a bit how and where they are
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think of Sam and how she's doing?

Like ☆

Comment