34. Stirring up things

Sam

It's the beginning of October now and Skylar is now 8 months old.

Things have been pretty calm the last week. I'm just not sure it's going to stay that way. Don't get me wrong I'd love for it to, it just seems a little to easy.

Harry and I continued on with our jobs and our things we'd normally do. We had decided that instead of taking Sky out for Halloween we'd do something at my parents place.

Everything was going good. Until about mid month on a Friday, roughly an hour before my shift was to end, at the store. When a lady that was about my age came through my line asking if I was Samantha? Clearly my tag said my name was Sam. So I just pointed to it. She then laughed a bit and said "tell Harry I said hi" I was confused but asked "are you Anna?"

At this she started shouting as if I'd just hit her or something. I couldn't believe the display she was putting on. She did this until my manager came out.

My manager then asked "what's going on here?"
She just smirked, saying
"She just accused me of stealing"
To which I rolled my eyes, shaking my head.
"Sam, I'll talk to you in my office. Have you already paid for your items ma'am?"
"Yes" she said and left

I was in the office. My manager entered asking "what was all that about?"

"I'm sorry, my boyfriend and I have been going through some things. She's one of those things. She is trying to break us apart.  Oh and she never paid for anything"

"Ok, well we have her on video. If she comes in here again she will be detained and prosecuted"

"Ok"

"This will also give you proof of harassment at your job"

"Cool, thank you so much"

"No problem you're free to go home Sam. Have a good night and weekend"

Once I got Skylar and then home it wasn't long and Harry was there as well. I proceeded to tell him about my day. He instantly got irritated. I also told him that if she was to come back to the store for any reason she'd be prosecuted. He was happy to hear that and settled down.

We had a great night.

Sunday night I'd gotten a call from my manager saying that the same woman had came back. She had tried to get the police involved saying that I had hit her while on the job and nothing was done. My manager then proceeded to tell me that she pulled the store tape footage to show the police to just what had happened. Long story short Anna had been prosecuted for shoplifting since she walked out with a cart of items.

This gave me the opportunity to quickly take advantage and press charges for harassment as well. I still have thd messages on my phone as well as Harry, along with the video. I'm sure they can track down the numbers if they choose to do so.

After hanging up, I let Harry know about it and that I was planning on doing it in the morning, with or without him.

He informed me to no end that he would be with me all the way.

It was a good ending to the month. They not only got Anna, but also Ellie for her part of things.

We celebrated at my parents house. All was finally going well. Things are looking up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~