1. Meeting someone different

Sam

I left in the middle of the night, waiting for the first bus to leave and taking it to wherever it took me away from this place.

How? you ask, well ever since my parents have been trying to push me towards Niall and before, I've been saving my birthday, and every other kind of money I got my hands on. If it came from my grandparents or babysitting or odd jobs I was allowed to do for the 'church' folk. I just did it to make what I could to get out.

So here I am now eight long hours later, and what I could carry out the door with me, in a town I have no clue of, but it's away from the same ole, only do what I say every hour every day routine.

As soon as I step off the bus, I spot a guy not much older than myself standing by a motorcycle. I think 'oh what fun that would be, to ride on that' the very thing I'm after, a change.

I head in the direction of the guy, just as he turns in my direction. He starts to get on the bike, I yell "hey"  he looks up.

"Can I help you?"

"Actually you can. I'm new here, but I'd love it if I could get a ride on that bike with you, that is, if you aren't spoken for"

This guy just smirks, shakes his head and says "spoken for, uh no. Where you headed? I could tell you were new here, I'd remember seeing you"

"I've got nowhere to be, or go in particular, so anywhere you're going is fine"

"I'll make you a deal, I'll take you this time, but I'm not a good person to be around uh..."

"It's Sam"

"Ok Sam, trouble tends to attach to me"

"Perfect, I'm looking for a little...trouble that is"

We rode down the road wind blowing in my hair, I loved the way it felt. Sooner than I liked he stopped.

"So uh...are there any night clubs around here?"

"Uh yeah a couple, and my name is Harry" he points to the small place we've stopped at "this is where I stay"

"So Harry, would you take me to one? You don't have to stay" I look around "can I change in your bathroom?"

I changed into the one outfit I managed to get and keep hidden from my parents, I brought it with me. I came out of the bathroom and this Harry's eyes about popped out.

He shook his head, "I can't just drop you off anywhere looking like that"

Harry

I don't know where this Sam came from, and I may not be the best kinda guy, but I'll be damned if I let something happen to her, letting her go into a club or bar like that. It's asking for trouble.

I was hoping to leave here just when she yelled at me. If she has nothing here I guess I still can. She can go with me or stay.

A new friend can be better than a world of enemies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How do you feel about their meeting?

Please like ☆

Share

Comment