Prologue

5 years later

Harry

Life has been such a blessing for me since the day Sam stepped into mine.

I was trying to get away from everyone and everything, while Sam was running towards what I was leaving. I thank my stars every day we met in the crossing that day. She's everything I never knew I needed.

Look at us now. It's been nearly nine years since we've first met. Married now for five beautiful years. We've just had our fourth, yes fourth child. Our son, Jordan.

Skylar has just started 2nd grade. Lily and William are both starting kindergarten. All is going great.

Mindy and Sam have rekindled their friendship.
Mindy is due anytime with her 2nd child. Her son Milton goes to school with the twins.

Mindy is also engaged to a great guy she met at the gym. She still works there. Cindy and her are doing a lot better these days though, which is very good to see.

Speaking of their kinship, Ellie learned some hard lessons while doing her time. Although neither Sam or I still don't fully trust her, we hear she's doing well and that she's taking classes to become a full on therapist for troubled teens. What a thought huh.

Sam

It's hard to believe our baby girl, well our first one anyway is already is in second grade. Skylar has always been a big help with the twins though.

Mindy has healed and gotten a healthy relationship now. Her baby made it and is in class with Harry and I's twins. That's one reason I'm happy that her and I are good again.

I just can't find it in me though to do the same with Ellie. She may be studying to be better, but there's something I just don't trust about her.

Anna, on the other hand we've heard, got what she had coming to her in a sense. She got more charges, which meant more time. Then she was in fights for numerous things and had gotten hurt pretty badly from what I'd heard but you can only mess with certain people and their lives so long until you get the wrong one I guess.

Something similar happened to her brother Alex. They were trouble from the srart. Harry had told me, not fully going into detail.

I for one am just happy that we have one another and our family.

Live, laugh and love each day like no other.