31. Learning news

Harry

Getting up the following morning wasn't the first thing I wanted to do. Well not as in getting out of bed anyway. What can I say I was quite comfortable with where I was and kinda hoping we could have a repeat of last night's activities a bit.

Although Sam had other ideas. She meant business and she wasn't backing down. Not that I blame her, I'd never want to see something like that of her either.

Sam was up rather quickly and said she was going to get the new number done. We both had the day off. She asked if I'd like to go with her, I just asked if she minded if I waited here for her, she said no, but sounded off.

Damn it, I've did it again. How do I manage to always say or do the wrong thing?

I heard her then say, "fine, uh you stay here. I'll bring Sky to my parents house. But Harry just remember what I said, if you need to see someone else you need to go to them" she slammed the door and was gone.

Why would she still think that? I mean I thought that I was pretty clear that she's the only woman I want and love.

Suddenly my phone went off with a message.

Unknown: are you going to be honest with her?

Harry: who the fuck is this? Can you stop? Are you watching us now?

Unknown: I don't need to watch you, I know you

Harry: who is this?

Unknown: does Anna ring any bells?

Harry: No, not in a very long time. She was complete destruction that I don't want any part of. I'm completely happy and in love with my family I have now.

Unknown: what a shame 😆

I put my phone to the side and stared up at the ceiling. What does she even mean? How could she even think of contacting me now. I've got to wonder if coming here was a mistake? Maybe we should've went to a different place. What if Anna is also related to Ellie? It would mean both Sam and I have the worst luck. Both of our bad experiences are related to the enemy in the place we settled.

So many questions and no real answers.

We both must be strong on this front and take her down. She can't get away with shit like this forever.

I got to tell Sam.