30. Playing it up

Sam

It's been a long few days. It's  been harder than I ever anticipated it could be staying in the same place with Harry.

I had to bring up to him, things have got to change. So today's the day. It's been nearly a week and it's killing me. I asked mom and dad to watch Sky a bit longer so I can talk to Harry. I however told them that I just wanted a night with my boyfriend to which they were happy for. If they only knew.

So here I am awaiting Harry to get home. Well if that's what you want to call it, it's not too homey these days. What the hell am I thinking, he's likely got plans out with her.

If he doesn't show I'll go out and see what I can find. I mean why not, I'm young. Just at that thought he walked in.

"Oh.." he looks around "where's Sky?"

"At my parents house. I think we..

"I can get her"

"Stop Harry. We need to talk and she doesn't need to be here when that happens"

He just stood there, hands in his pockets. Shook his head "Sam, I really don't know what there is to talk about. I mean you don't believe anything I say to you. What's there to say? Are you completely kicking me out now so I cannot see my daughter because honestly I don't know what more you could say to hurt me more"

"Really Harry? You're going to turn this to be I'm hurting you? Are you serious right now?"

"Well, Sam you won't talk to me. Then you act like we are all good in front of your parents. You don't even want to be in the same room as me and now you say we need to talk yet we've barely spoken complete sentences in this last week. So really what could it be?"

"I think we need a schedule. Every other day we will take a turn being with Sky. I mean making her dinner, giving her a bath and putting her in bed. So if it's your night I'll not interrupt and I expect the same from you" she says.

"What the hell Sam you guys are my family and how can you possibly ask me or expect me to walk away?"

"I didn't Harry, you did that all on your own. Deal with it"

"Jesus, this is exactly what I was talking about. I...I've never did anything but love you. So if that's wrong,  I'm sorry but I can't stop. I'm totally fine with that"

"Oh and Harry I'm going to change my number. I've seen more than enough of you with your blonde fuck buddy. Know this though I'll give you the number for the sake of Sky. I'm also giving to my parents but if I get those type of messages again I'll know it's because of you. You and your friend and I won't hesitate to kick you out"

"Ok, but Sam YOU are the only woman in my life. Thats how I want to keep it"

"Sam, can I maybe see who this is that I'm supposed to be out with?"

So I took my phone out and handed it to him, it really seemed crazy since he should know right since he's been out there cheating with her all along.

He looked at the pictures and at the messages I got. He then said "Sam, did you notice anything about any of these pictures?"

"Yeah, you like blondes"

"No, Sam and I love you. In every picture it's only the back of someone and I have the same outfit on"

"Ok. So what?"

"So think about it baby, how or why would I be in so many places on one day supposedly? I mean I never go to this many places on a single day and don't wear the same outfit day after day. This leads me to think someone is fucking with us. These are not real pictures, they're ones that's been made to make me look bad"

"Who would do this Harry? Why? What have I ever done to anyone around here?"

"Nothing" he shakes his head "Sam do you think Ellie is this vindictive? You know for her shifts, you quiting and that cousin?"

"Oh my god!! I didn't even think of that. That's pathetic and sickly twisted. She wants you Harry"

"Too bad, I'm in love with you and only you" he smiles "are we good baby?"

"Im still changing my number"

"Can I come back to our bed and make it all up to you, even though I didn't do anything? He winks

Harry

Just as I thought wd had the mystery solved my phone went off. I had gotten a new message.

Unknown: Harry how's it feel being fucked with?

Unknown: does she know you once promised to marry another?

Unknown: doesn't feel good being let down does it?

Harry: who the hell is this?

Harry: you know nothing about us.

Unknown: oh no? So you didn't get her from the bus stop?

I can't imagine who this might be now. I ignored this for the time being. I took my beautiful girlfriend to our bedroom and we had an amazing night. Not that any night shared with her isn't amazing and magical. Given it's been nearly 2 weeks now I am enjoying my time even more so since I'm not sure who's actually behind all the shit stirring.

I don't know when the next bomb will come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who do you think this person is?

Please like ☆

Comment