35. The question

Harry

It's been now 2 years together officially this month.

I want to marry Sam. So I have thought perhaps taking her to the same place I asked her to be my girlfriend and ask her to marry me.

I've ran the idea by her parents and they're thrilled. So they've no problem with keeping Skylar for that time. I'm so happy but also nervous. I'm so in love with her, she's my everything, my world. I hope she feels the same.

Sams parents kept Skylar.

I asked Sam to go for a drive with me. She did. I took her to the same park I'd found 2 years ago. "Baby, would you go for a little walk with me?"

"Oh, of course Harry" she smiled

"Isn't it beautiful out here?"

"Uh, well yeah, a bit chilly maybe. I mean it is November"

"It is and it's also our 2nd year anniversary of being together baby. That's not why I brought you here though. I'm pretty sure you're aware the lengths I'll go to to prove my love for you and Skylar as well as my loyalty to you. So I'd like to take it a step further. Will you give me the honors of being my best friend and wife for the rest of my life?"

She covered her mouth, dropped to her knees and was now crying so hard.

I had no choice I got right down there with her. "Sam,
baby please tell me these are happy tears"

Shd nodded, "O..of c..course H..Harry and yes,  I'll marry you. I love you so much" she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me with so much love.

I helped her stand and placed the ring on her finger.

We then started back home. Sam asked "Harry do you mind if Skylar stays with my parents tonight? I kinda want to have some adult time with my fiance if that's ok with him" She winks at me. She fucking winked. I think maybe I'm in for a helluva night and I'm not complaining.

Sam called her parents and they were absolutely fine with the idea of having Skylar for the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short chapter but one to get there