Act Like You Love Me Pt. 1 - Camila

I'd barely slept. I'd spent all night tossing and turning, imagining Shawn and I dancing again, feeling his touch all over me. My need for him was excruciating. I'd get so flustered, I'd have to get up, write a few song lyrics and will my mind to calm. I couldn't afford to be awake all night, I needed my beauty sleep - especially with today being such a full day of filming.

I had to give it to Shawn. Although my plan was to pull the rug from under his feet with the sexy dancing, he had nailed it. By the time we were on set with the whole crew the next day, he looked unconcerned, excited even.

"You been practising all night?" I joked as our make-up artists did the last few touch ups. He smirked and cocked an eyebrow "Have you?" I blushed slightly...if only he knew what I'd spent the night doing.

Our director, Dave, called the crew to attention and before we knew it, it was our turn to dance in the incredibly dimly lit set, with over 30 people watching us. I didn't know if it was lack of sleep or just being surrounded by this amount of people who were watching Shawn and I intently, but I was a bundle of nerves. Just as the beat from the song started playing in the background, Shawn came over and looked down at me calmly. I tried to relax my body, to act cool, he simply lifted my chin and reminded me softly; "Just you and me, remember Camilita".

It was all I needed to hear, zoning my attention on him, we started dancing. The words must have had the same effect on him because we got it almost perfect the first-time round. I could see the confidence flow through him when Sara and Calv ran over to us in excitement.

"Ok, Ok! Let's not get ahead of ourselves..." Dave called over all the commotion. "I need close ups of the wall; I need you to actually sing as you dance, and I need different camera angles of the moves." Shawn's eyes widened, he probably thought we'd only have to do it once. I hugged him by his waist in response. He'd helped calm me moments ago, I needed to return the favour.

"You've got this far; you may as well let go of your inhibitions and fall into it completely." I joked, poking him in his rock-hard stomach and making him laugh.
He tickled me in response, "You are so lucky that you are who you are, I would never agree to this normally Camila Cabello". That made me stop and look up at him seriously. He needed to know that I knew that.

"I am lucky, as long as I'm doing this with you" I stared up at him, he looked overwhelmed. I carried on, grabbing his hand, "So, let's do this..."