Ghoulish Guests

Although the stone chapel was deteriorating with age, it look absolutely beautiful dressed up in the wedding decorations, ribbons, roses, and candles that danced around the area with joy.

Many monster guests filled the room with chatter and growls, saying hi to one another and discussing their excitement about the wedding that would soon occur.

Meanwhile, Slappy was at the front of the alter talking Curly and Carly-Beth, making great conversation about how he just could barely wait to see his bride walk down the aisle.

"I haven't seen her the entire day, I'm just itching to kiss those lips already!" Slappy said impatiently as could barely hold still and was walking back in forth to maintain his excitement.

"Golly, I cant remember the last time I went to a wedding," Carly-Beth stated. "Or wore a dress, at least." She added as she shifted uncomfortably in the black dress she was wearing.

Curly cackled. "Let's all relax, my dudes. The time will come when it gets here."

"Master?" A voice called out from behind Slappy, who quickly turned around in response.

"Hm?" Slappy asked as he was greeted by Horrifico, one of the main horrors.

"There's somebody, or somebodies, who are here to see you." Horrifico explained.

Before Slappy could ask, he looked behind Horrifico to be met with a familiar red headed man with a long nose and pink face.

Slappy stares coldly into those recognizable piercing light blue eyes.

"Hello, brother.." The man rasped, smiling evilly as he slowly scurried up to Slappy, shoving his face so close into Slappy's harshly and teasingly, that the tip of the long nose poked Slappy's nose.

"Wally..." Slappy groaned as he rolled his eyes. "Who in the name of Horrorland invited you here?"

"Now, is that any way to treat your brother?" Wally asked, grinning. "I only came because I heard there would be alcohol afterwards."

"Whatever you say, Pinocchio." Slappy growled in annoyance as he shoved Wally gently away to give himself some personal space.

A young, pretty woman holding a baby boy in her arms soon appeared beside Wally, smiling cheerfully.

"Good day! I'm Maria, Wally's wife! It's so nice to finally meet you!" She said kindly as she gently bounced the baby in her arms. "And this is Fabias, our newborn son!"

The baby cooed as it reached its arms out to Slappy.

Slappy looked at the baby and raised an eyebrow, then glared at Wally.

"You have a kid and you never bothered telling me?" He asked his brother with anger. "You think you can just disappear for years, get married and have a baby, then to just show up to my wedding whenever you feel like it?!"

"It wasn't a big wedding, it was a private one!" Wally correct him, growling.

"M'dudes!!!! Chillax!" Curly stated loudly and calmly as he separated the two.

Carly-Beth chewed at her bubble gum and looked at Wally dully. "You've got a big nose."

Wally cussed under his breath and shook his head.

"Whatever, whatever... I'm sorry. I guess I forgot the whole point was to come and see you on your big day." He said as he looked at the floor and then looked at Slappy, his face relaxing a bit.

"Thanks..." Slappy muttered as he shoved his hands into his pockets, but soon gave his brother a half smile in which Wally soon returned.

"Anyways, dad's here and he was looking forward into seeing you." Wally said, brushing his red hair back with his fingers.