Hey Army! ♥

Most of the week aloha was sick in bed, but by the last day of the week, he was alright and he gets up and he grabs his hat from the side table and he then puts his shoes on, he realizes that Army left his jacket on him and he stares at the jacket he was wearing (the day before, army came over and gave aloha his jacket) "he left his jacket.. guess I'll bring it back to him.." he then goes out of the hotel and he goes to the square.

Once he got to the square he went and looked for Army, a few squids pointed at him and whispered to one another, Aloha just shrugged and kept looking for army, after a bit he found army in the hat shop "Hey Army! ♪" Army stops taking notes and he looks at Aloha "hey aloha- oh there's where my jacket went, can I have it back?" Aloha smiles and nods before taking the jacket off and holding it out to him "here you go Army! ♥" Army stares at Aloha but takes his jacket back "...thanks Aloha..." Army then puts the jacket back on and he goes back to taking notes, and Aloha stands there for a bit before walking away, he then sits down in front of the hat shop, and he hums, after a bit, Army comes out and he stops and looks at Aloha "oh hey Aloha, Why are you sitting outside the hat shop?" Aloha then looks at Army and he stands up "I want to talk to you Army." Army tilts his head "yes, what is it Aloha?"

Aloha thinks for a moment, "can you come over later? I want to talk to you." Army nods "sure. I'll come over later." Aloha nods "alright... Just come alone." Army nods "alright. I will see you later Aloha" Aloha nods "see you later Army! ♪"

Army then walks away, And Aloha goes back to new albacore hotel, smiling slightly.