Army, i wanna talk, can you come over?

After a bit they finish eating and Mask takes out a chocolate bar, and he was breaking pieces off of it, at one point he asked if Army and Aloha if they wanted any, both said 'no thanks.' mask nods and then asked if Skull wanted some, but before he finished asking, Skull answered "..yes.. give me some... Please.." mask nods before holding the chocolate bar out to Skull and he ends up breaking half of it off and Mask stares at him "what the heck Skull." Skull stares at Mask before eating the chocolate bar "..huh? ...Oh sorry... thanks for the chocolate..." Mask stares at Skull "well that's the last time I'll be giving you any Chocolate..." Skull stares at mask "...why?" Mask stares at Skull "Hyuk, you know why! JUST NOW!" Skull stares at the chocolate before looking at Mask, "..." After a bit the S4 start talking to each other.

"Oh army! ♪" Army looks at Aloha "yes Aloha..." Aloha looks at Army "can you come to new albacore hotel after this?" Army stares at Aloha "why?" Aloha looks at army's hand before looking at him "I want to talk to you..." Army sighs "fine.. alright..." Aloha smiles. But by this point, Skull had taken Mask's chocolate and ate it, Mask then stares at him "SKULL THE HECK?! Hyuk?!" Skull looks at Mask "....thanks...." Mask then just groans and rolls his eyes.

Most of the time they spent at the café, was them mostly just talking, while they were there, Army's headache had actually lightened up, so he wasn't as on edge as he was before, so after sometime, mask and skull leave, "hyuk... see you two later." Mask said, has he walked out, he seems like he was heading out to go play Salmon Run, and Skull literally just waved and walked out and to the training room. After a bit Aloha stands up "see you at New Albacore hotel! ♪" aloha then waves and leaves, Army stares at him as he leaves. After a bit, Army finally gets up and then he walks out of the café and he then super jumps to New Albacore Hotel, where Aloha was waiting.