Team Orange

Once Army got back, Sailor B, Sailor W and Forge look at him before Forge gets up and walks over to him, "Sir, why are you back so late? You said you'll be back after you give Aloha the curry." Army stares at Forge before fixing his hat, Forge stares back before continuing, "Sir, did you get lost?" Army shakes his head, "no, I didn't get lost, Forge." Forge stares, "then why are you back so late?" Army sighs, "aloha invited me to stay at the Party for the time it was going on." Forge nods, "okay sir, how long was the party?" Army thinks for a bit, "...two hours...?" Forge stares at Army for a few good seconds "why has about 9 hours passed since then? And why are you just coming back now, Sir?" Army stares before a bit, before pulling on his shirt collar, "...uh... ..." Forge just stares at him, before continuing, "Sir." Army sighs, "look, I fell to sleep at Skipper Pavilion." Forge nods, and Army continues, "I fell to sleep next to Aloha, on the ground against the wall." Forge stares, "you fell to sleep next to him?" Army nods before taking his jacket off, "I'm going to my bedroom, and going back to sleep, i barely got any sleep on the ground--" Forge interrupts him, "sorry for interrupting you, sir, but... why are you heading back to bed? you were asleep for about 9 hours." Army stares at Forge, "....look, I'm just tired Forge... I would make breakfast, but that ground.. isn't the best for sleeping on, see you when i get up." Army then leaves the living room and he goes to his bedroom and he drops his jacket on the floor and takes his hat off and sits it on the side and he then lays down on the bed and falls back to sleep after a few minutes.

A good few more hours pass and Army's phone rings and he jumps and hits the ground, "ugh.. ow... Who's Calling me..?" Army then gets up and he grabs his phone and looks at the contact, 'Alo', army sighs and picks up "yes aloha..? I was trying to sleep..." Aloha starts talking on the phone, and after a bit, the two end up talking for a few hours before aloha asks if he can come over and see if he was Alright, Army agreed, aloha says thanks before hanging up.