Getting it off my Chest

Aloha had left Mahi-Mahi Resort and he went to look for Army, after some time, He does find Army and runs over to him "army! ♪" Army turns around and looks at Aloha "oh hey Aloha, what's up?" Aloha smiles "nothing much! ♪ how about you? ♪" army shrugs "same for me, nothing much. Anyways... Why'd you come here, don't you normally hang out at Mahi-Mahi? Even after we got to the square, you still go back to mahi-mahi resort and you have a room in BOTH Mahi-mahi resort and New Albacore Hotel." Aloha stares at Army before grabbing his shirt with his hands and looking down "...army... I want to tell you something... And ask you something..."

Army looks at Aloha "uh alright, but why are you staring at the ground...?" Aloha stays quiet for a bit before saying something "a-army... I... I like you... More then as a friend... ...by that I mean.. I love you..." Army stares shocked at Aloha "w-" aloha then continues "...and here's my question now.. a-army, member of the S4.. and a good friend.." aloha looks up and he grabs Army's hands "will you be my.... boyfriend?" Army stares at Aloha and Aloha stares back, "Aloha." aloha stares at Army, and Army sighs and shakes his head, "I'm not going to date you." Aloha sighs "...I see... ....well see you later then army!" Aloha then jumps away, Army just stares "I can't believe he likes me..." He then walks away.