Complicated feelings

Later that day, Army came to new albacore hotel, and he went over to aloha who was sitting on the beach chair, "hey Aloha." Aloha turns and looks at him "hey Army. I want to talk to you for a reason.." army nods "alright, go ahead Aloha." Aloha nods, "alright.. we've been friends for some time, right?" Army nods "yeah" aloha hums a bit before continuing "and also another question, ever thought anything about me? Apart from me being a party animal.. and all..." Army stares at Aloha "no, not really. Where are you going with this aloha?" Aloha stares "no, nevermind.. but ever got that feeling of butterflies in your stomach when talking to someone or anyone..?"

Army stares at Aloha "nervous feeling? No not really, the only time I've ever had that was when I was in orange group for the first time and when I went up against team blue because goggles ate curry in the middle of the battle." Aloha nods "oh. Alright.. well thanks for staying and talking to me, I gotta go to a party! Bye! ♪" aloha gets up and runs off, Army stares.

"The heck is wrong with him..." Army then stands up and goes back to the hat shop and he then goes back to taking notes.

When aloha got back to his room in new Albacore hotel where his team was staying, he runs over to Snorkel, "SNORKEL!" Snorkel looks at Aloha "yes Aloha? What's wrong and why'd you yell me name and why are you looking worried and panicked?" Aloha stares at Snorkel for a few moments "I LIKE ARMY BUT-" snorkel cuts him off "you like Army? Pfft, his the complete opposite of you! Yo, his so uncool sometimes, he doesn't even commonly come to parties, he's so boring! Why would you like him and when did you start liking him?"

Aloha stares at His teammate "...." Snorkel was still laughing "he probably isn't gay, nor bisexual, so you have like, no chance with him Aloha, Snap outta it." Aloha turns around "...I'm going..." Snorkel stares at Aloha "wait why?? Bro, come on! I was just.. kidding!" Aloha had just gripped onto the bottom of his shirt, "S..snorkel I said I'm going..." Aloha then let's go of his shirt and he then walks away. "Dang bro... Was it something I said?" Snorkel just sighs and shrugs before laying down on his bed, while looking at social media on his phone.