I didn't think we would get this far...

The next day, Army wakes up quite early due to that being his normal time to wake up at, but Aloha was still asleep, but he wasn't actually laying on Army anymore, he was laying next to Army and one of his Arms were just hanging off the bed, and Army looks at him and stares for a bit, but he doesn't say anything and he then yawns, and rubs his eyes, "ugh.. my chest hurts..." He then places his hand on his chest, "I'm a bit stiff... I shouldn't have let Aloha lay on my chest... I should've moved him off...before I fell to sleep..." Army just sighs and he get out of the bed after throwing the bedsheets to the side and on top of aloha. Army then walks to the side Aloha was sleeping at and he picks Aloha's arm up and he puts it on the bed before going to the bathroom to wash his face off. He then comes back out and then walks over to put his makeup on his face, the two lines, and he then grabs his hat and puts it on before grabbing one of his ties and putting that on too, he stares at his shirt, "...nobody should notice it... I wear a jacket anyways." Army then goes over to the closet and grabs his jacket out of it and he puts it on, and he looks at Aloha, before nudging him, "hey, aloha, wake up, we have to go to the place where we're going to practice with Mask and Skull." Aloha just groans and turns over before he starts mumbling something, "mmm.. army let me sleep..." Army stares at Aloha for a bit, "seriously..?" Aloha keeps sleeping and Army sighs, "you're not going to wake up?" Aloha just turns and he keeps sleeping, and Army then sighs again, "Fine. Keep sleeping, but if you miss breakfast, that's on you. Plus we have a practice today, with Mask and Skull. Like I SAID already.

Aloha slightly wakes up and he looks at Army, and quietly stares before he says something, "...wait.. what's today...? Army.. what's today?" Army looks back at Aloha, "Friday." Aloha stares tiredly for a bit before he yawns and sits up and rubs his neck, "guess I do have to get up.. argh my neck hurts..." Army stares at Aloha, "be careful about the way you sleep, that's why your neck is stiff. Now get up and let's get some food at the café." Aloha nods before reaching over and putting on his golf visor, and he then grabs his aloha shirt and he throws it on after he takes his t-shirt off, and he then turns to Army, "Alright! Let's go! ♪" army nods.

They then go to the café, and they order some food and drinks, once their food and drinks come, they go and sit down at a table and start eating. After a few moments, Army says something, "I think we're meeting them outside the lobby..." Aloha looks at him, "We probably are. Hey Army. ♪" Army was eating, but he stops and looks at Aloha, "yes Aloha?"

Aloha looks down into his cup, "...Didn't this all start with us losing to team Emperor twice?" Army stares at Aloha, "what do you mean?" Aloha looks up from his cup, "I mean, all this... I want to know something else, Army." Army stares at Aloha, "I'm listening, what do you want to know?" Aloha nods, "what I want to know, is how this all started, Army, when you finally told me you do like me back, did you already like me or did you start liking me Later? Did you feel bad..?" Army stares at Aloha he puts his hand on Aloha's cheek, "Aloha, I'm not very opened about that, but, I'll tell you, look I did like you before, just not as much as now." Aloha stares before he says something, "you liked me before this... Before Emperor's fight... I want to know did you ever see this getting as far as we got now?"

Army stares at Aloha, before shaking his head, "if I'm being honest... I didn't think you would like me back, and I didn't ever see us getting as far as we are now. So no, I didn't ever see this coming, I didn't ever see this getting as far as now, I really didn't..." Aloha smiles, and moves his tentacle out of his face a bit before he places his hand over Army's hand, "thanks for telling me Army. I didn't think we would even get around here now... And.. I'm glad it did get us here... And even if we don't win against Team Emperor a third time, it's alright as long as we're here, together. ♥" Army smiles and chuckles a bit, "heh..." He then moves his hand from Aloha's face, and he goes back to eating his sandwich, "...let's give the third battle our all... And let's get to the practice." Aloha smiles back and he goes back to eating, "yeah. ♪"

After a bit they finish their food and they get up, "alright, Aloha, let's go to the lobby, to meet up with the rest if the S4." Aloha smiles and nods. They then head to the lobby.