After the party

That party actually lasted quite a few hours, and at the end everyone on team pink cleaned up, along with Army who also was cleaning up. After a bit if them cleaning, aloha had fallen to sleep on the ground, against the wall. While cleaning, Army passed by Aloha and looked at him, "...aloha? Are you serious?" Aloha doesn't respond and he just turns around and almost falls to the side, Army quickly goes down and he catches Aloha before he falls, and he then sighs before sitting down next to aloha.

Army sighs again and stares at Aloha for a bit "...I guess that's how you tire yourself out..." Army yawns and he ends up falling to sleep after a bit, Team pink had finished cleaning up and they all walked over to Army and Aloha, All the members of team pink smile before they leave.

Quite a few hours end up passing before Army wakes up and looks around, "...oh cod... WHAT TIME IS IT?!" Aloha groans and wakes up slightly before looking at Army "...huh..? ...what's wrong..? Army.. ..Army? wait..." Aloha yawns and sits up before he rubs his eyes, before looking around, "when.. did we get here..? Army... do you have your phone?" Army looks at Aloha, "Aloha, why would I ask you what time is it.. if i had my phone with me...?" Aloha stares at Army before shrugging and digging in his pocket and he then looks up to the sky, before pulling his phone out and turning it on and looking at the phone, "...Army.. it's 6 in the morning.." Army stares at Aloha, "when did this party start? and when did it end?" Aloha thinks for a few moments, "um... ...it started at 7... and ended at 9..." Army nods, "and how long were we asleep out here..?" Aloha thinks for a moment before counting his fingers, "10...11...12...1...2...3...4...5...6... ...9 hours?" Army quickly stands up, "I need to go home Aloha..." Aloha nods, "okay Army.. see you later." Army nods and he gets up and Aloha gets up too before he grabs one of Army's hands, and Army stops, and he looks at Aloha "huh?" Aloha grabs Army's other hand too and he just looks at Army and he smiles, Army stares for a bit before slightly smiling, Aloha then kisses Army, and Army smiles a bit more and he kisses aloha back before turning into a squid and jumping away, Aloha just smiles and waves by before he sits down at skipper pavilion and he sighs, "why'd he fall to sleep here though...?" Aloha thinks for a few moments, "he was here during the party.. meaning.. he was here when it ended.... Did I fall to sleep here?"