Pt.1

Sabrina's P

Sabrina's P.O.V
The music is so loud I can feel my lungs vibrate.
The floor is shaking and I can barely hear the music starting up from all the voices.
I'm flipping through the settings so fast I can barely think, The lights are flashing and everyone starts screaming his name.

I say fuck it and flip up my camera and record.
I should have got on the floor but I mean ,I'm already here and it doesn't look that bad.

I took some videos and photos the whole concert Flipping my camera to smokesacc and back to peep  I  record the crowd as his voice trials off.
when it's over , I look back down at my camera  making sure i save it because bryant will beat my ass if i don't like last time.
I can't see shit in here
I walk off the stage and into a random room with a low ceiling and very little  light looking at my work.
The music is muffled and i smile to myself .
Satisfied with it finally.

"That looks really good "

Jumping out of my skin ,I gasp turning around. Only He put his hands up in defense.

"My bad b I didn't mean to scare you."

I let out a sigh of relief and smile "no no you're fine I just thought I was alone "
He wiped his face with his tank top and laughed alittle sitting down at a randomly placed couch.

"so did I."

There was a odd awkward silence ,
Looking at him face to face was odd for some reason.
"Uh thanks by the way...for the video ,thing.. yeah" my voice trails off relizing how I made it awkward
Fuck . 
I just look back at my camera.

Definitely not dealing with that.

I sit on the arm of a sofa and hear him moving around me but I'm not paying much attention.

"How come you don't hangout much ?"

I lift up my head up and hes in a whole different outfit looking at the coffee table like he's never seen one.
then grabs a grinder.
"I'm only really here to take pictures ".
He looks up at me while rolling weed into a wrap .

"well do people take pictures of you "

There's was that odd silence again and I let out a werid "uh" he stood up with the already rolled joint in his mouth taking my camera from my hands. I let out a annoyed sigh and he flips it to to the photo setting and fixes the saturation and points it at me
I cover my face and look at him alittle bugged after it's over.
He snaps it and puffs smoke out and smiles