Pt12

Gustavs pov

When I woke up I was still drunk from the night before. And the light was too fucking bright to open my eyes completely .
When I think back , it was a show. It was a small room and everything was happening so fast.
I was singing so loud my voice hurt.

When my hands moved I felt her sit up but she didn't say anything

Her hair is so long it's touching the bed even with her sitting up. It's hard to open my eyes so I only get small glances at her.
When I finally do look at her she's just zoned off.
She looks pale.

" you okay?"

I can't sit up fully in this bunk but I support myself with my elbow and move her face towards me because she doesn't answer.

"Brina ?"

She's looking at me.
Holy fuck she looks so scared.

" i think I took something. "My eyebrow raised because I didn't know she took them like that "

"What when?"

"When I came and woke you up..I found them on the table. "

"What color was it ?"

Her nerves start to jump and she seems zoned out.
I kept rubbing her back watching her. "White ..they had to be white.."
She bites the inside of her lip and looks down at her lap letting her hair fall into her face.

"The table in the front?"

She just nodded while taking one deep breath
And collapsed back. my hand on her back caught her and layed her down gently

What just happend.

I was so fucked up but I'm pretty sober after that.
She's so cold and pale.  When I shake her she doesn't move.  Panic sits in and I stand up pushing threw people that are just now waking up .
Tracy was siting at the table rolling up and I run up to him looking down .

"Hey were there xans on the table "

he points to a pile and it's literally a pile of addarall and Xanax . 
Mixed into one.